Linzi Wood Life Coach & NLP Practitioner
07884 970 502
I am a fully qualified Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.
My Coaching is a short term intervention to help you get back on track or to achieve fundamental change. I focus on you and search with you to find a new way forward. From stress to anxiety or depression to pondering what to do next. Sometimes we all need that someone who is not so close to the situation to talk to in order to get clarity and move forward positively. It might be family relationships or events in the past that are preventing you from feeling really happy and fulfilled.
Don't put up with feeling the same way you have felt for so long. Do something about it and deal with whats going on once and for all.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Performance Coaching with NLP - involving a 538 hour programme of study
- Member of National Council of Psychotherapists
- Fully insured
Here is what my some of my clients have said......
I started seeing Linzi to help work through some challenges I was having with writing a paper. I was experiencing serious writers block, brought about by some anxieties about the quality of my writing but also made more difficult because of a memory impairment. Linzi helped me identify the different elements of the tasks that were to be done and used a series of techniques (some psychological, some technical) to help me tackle the project. Alongside her enthusiasm and confidence, her expertise helped me tackle something that I had lost all confidence in. I honestly don’t think I could have done this without her expertise. As a result of her support, I will continue to work with her to build on this success. Every person should have a Linzi – frankly, I’m wondering how I managed all this time without her! Kirsty, Marple
- I guess the fact you are looking on websites such as this means there is something going on in your life you need to make sense of. Well I can certainly say you’ve come to the right place! Having tried other possible solutions in my life, such as CBT for example, I kept a very open mind. Linzi not only helped me identify the key areas, she also helped me understand them in a way I couldn’t have realised or appreciated. I quickly learnt from this point it was then possible to talk about how we start to put fixes in places. Linzi is a very sociable person and chatting away the hours with her was the easiest thing I could ever do. She is extremely professional in all she does and her ability to identify the trigger points and help you understand them is clearly a sign of her talent in this field. Really can’t say enough about her and how she helped me look at things for what they truly are. I hope my comments help you make the right decision, I certainly did. Regards, Gary, from Manchester.
- A fantastic life coach....Linzi Wood can help you turn your whole life around , weather you are struggling with life's issues in general, unsure about a change of career or anything you are finding difficult to deal with on your own personal journey. ...Although, Linzi can't change who you are, you can! ..She can help you to see those choices that can be made by changing your thought process in helping you choose and make the right decisions moving forward with a more positive approach to life and most of all having self belief in yourself. By taking those little life changing steps one at a time to succeed along the way..... Linzi really can help you achieve this. Linzi is extremely professional & completely confidential. She is caring, shows great empathy, listens and does not judge. Linzi is extremely good at her job and Passionate in what she does and believes in you as an individual.... So If anyone is struggling out there, then please don't do it alone. ..I can thoroughly recommend Linzi Wood to help you see the positives in life and the small changes one step at a time, towards a more positive and life changing way forward helping you change your life forever. You have to want it yourself and if you are now at that cross road and don't know which path to take, then do give Linzi a call and let her help you to make those changes yourself to a better more positive structured way forward to a more harmonious way of life. ...I know only too well. I speak from my own personal experience and how Linzi helped me turn my life around to a much better and happier one and at a level that I can now cope with comfortably and I myself in a much better place in my life. Les Denton, Cheadle Hulme
- I didn’t really know what to expect from my time with Linzi, but had an open mind and a feeling that it would be worthwhile talking to someone about a few areas of my life that I felt could be better, or more to the point, if I changed my way of thinking or approach to these areas would it be better? I just didn’t know how to do it on my own. Linzi is a warm, caring person and immediately makes you feel at ease. The sessions we had made me think about my values and what I hold dear and what is important to me. It has really helped me focus in on my actions and I’m feeling really positive about making some beneficial changes, personally and in my business. These things aren’t major life overhauls, but simple and manageable. However, I know that they will make a big difference to my life and make me feel better overall.I hope Linzi is a part of my life going forward, I believe that if I ever feel “stuck” again she’d be able to help put me on the right path! I’d say to anyone considering making some life changes, big or small, talk to Linzi. Angela Bamforth, Cheadle Hulme
- Panic attacks
- Writers block
- 18 years in business
- Production control
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial consultation
£40 per session (up to 90 mins)
Be assured of my honest and wholehearted support.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available evenings and weekends as well weekdays.