Lesley Trenner Change Coach
Is this you?
- You’re fed up with your job and don't feel like you’re progressing in your career
- You have a rusty CV, you keep applying for jobs but don’t even get replies
- You've 'lost yourself' after maternity leave or a career break
- You love your work but find it increasingly stressful trying to juggle your career with looking after children or elderly parents
- Your elderly parents need more and more help but you just don’t feel up to the task
- You struggle with confidence, communication, being yourself
- You want to ‘reinvent yourself’ following a major upheaval (redundancy, divorce, 'empty nest' a 'significant' birthday)
- You’re having a mid-life crisis…at any age! You want to find meaning and direction, enjoy life more
I can help!
I worked for a major multi-national company for many years and specialised in personal development, communication and coaching. Trying to ‘practice what I preach’ I’ve successfully reinvented myself and love my new life as a ‘Change Coach’. I support people who want to make changes in their working lives, their family set-up or – tada! – themselves.
What kind of results will you get if you work with me?
- More confidence at work, better communication skills, the ability to stand up to your boss, a mapped out career path, promotion, a pay rise!
- A professional, knock-their-socks-off CV, new career opportunities, the ability to ‘sell’ yourself in today’s competitive job market, a new job
- Work life balance that feels right for you
- Peace of mind, reduced stress, increased self-esteem, ‘getting unstuck’, decisions made, problems solved
I’ve had experience of most of the changes I now help other people with so I can empathise. As a coach, I listen carefully and without judgement. My clients say that I make them feel safe, reassured and motivated – trust and confidentiality are very important to me. I’m also flexible and adapt to whatever clients need - time, space, email support, push, drive, humour, gentleness, challenge...
What my clients say about me
- “Extremely perceptive”
- “Gentle but searching approach"
- "Bloody brilliant"
- "Helped me start a new phase in life with confidence"
- "Great empathy and understanding"
- "Gave me the courage to be myself"
- "Passion for coaching and managing change"
- "Made me feel wonderfully comfortable and safe"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional skills in Coaching (Coaching Development - ICF accredited)
- Mindfulness for coaches (Michael Chaskalon)
- Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College (GROW model)
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Bandler, Breen, McKenna
Qualifications & Experience
- 750 hours of coaching experience
- Reviewed and helped rewrite hundreds of CVs
- Gained many years experience in Change Management, corporate communication and executive coaching at a major pharmaceutical company
- Doctorate in computer Usability - this is how I first became interested in effective communication and interaction
- I write articles, blogs, newsletters, tweets, you name it!
- See my website for full details: http://www.lesleytrenner-changecoach.co.uk
Childcare and Eldercare consultancy
- I'm an expert advisor for www.myfamilycare.co.uk
- I'm an 'Agony Aunt' for whentheygetolder.co.uk
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Graduate careers
- Mid-life, older workers, eldercare, dementia
- Life transitions
- I also give presentations, run support groups and workshops.
- I can help you write CVs, letters, blogs, newsletters - I love writing and can create content for you or I can edit what you've written.
- Life Coaching: I have a sliding scale with a range of prices. I try to be flexible based on your individual employment and family circumstances, so let's talk!
- Executive and Business coaching, CV writing services - competitive rates based on type of organisation or business and seniority of the client
- FREE introductory chat - let's discuss what you are looking for and how I can help. No obligation
- FREE newsletter for information, inspiration and special offers!
Give me a call for a free introductory chat and let's take it from there!
I'm happy to do evening sessions
Check me out on Twitter for information and inspiration! @LesleyTrenner
Check out my corporate credentials on Linkedin and feel free to connect with me
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Rusty French|
I pick up emails and phone messages very quickly. Happy to work daytime and evenings