Leah Sian Davies
Leah is a bright, fresh, enthusiastic coach, speaker and facilitator that supports young people in becoming their own best friend. Leah’s expertise is working with people not problems. She has a natural talent for engaging young people in a way that is warm and accepting, but leaves them with a new way of thinking. She is known for being slightly unconventional, but down to earth in her approach and brings humour and perspective to everything she does.
Leah has over 10 years’ experience of working with young people and families, with much of her career spent working with drug and alcohol addiction, where she has gained an expertise in motivation and behaviour change. Leah has worked with people in vulnerable and difficult circumstances, but has a unique way of providing hope and possibility whilst also challenging people to think for themselves. This is why Leah works specifically with young people as she believes that by encouraging them to think in this way we can create a generation of strong, responsible people who have a passion for life!
Working with Young people
Leah delivers talks, programmes, and one to one coaching , that supports young people to:
- understand and trust themselves
- uncover their natural sparkle
- look at things from a fresh perspective
- celebrate and appreciate the good stuff
Working with Youth Professionals
Leah offers individual and team development to professionals working with young people so that they can:
- understand themselves and how they relate to others within the organisation
- manage themselves and deal with the challenges of their role
- be confident and effective in all aspects of their lives
- be at their best, and be positive role models for the young people in their care
Speaking to groups
Leah loves speaking with groups of young people, and always provides a fresh, enthusiastic, thought provoking talk. She is not a fan of ‘performing’ for her audience, but instead creates a conversation with them in a way that they can relate to the material and take something useful away for themselves.
You will love Leah’s talks if you are looking for something unconventional, fun and uplifting that delivers a powerful message. Her warm, friendly and down to earth approach puts the audience at ease and allows them to get involved in the session. Leah’s talks are not designed to offer a list of tips, advice or information (young people have enough information already). They are there to open minds, challenge thoughts, lift the mood, and get you out there doing something!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professionally qualified life coach with the Institute of Leadership and management at Stage 1 & 2 (2010/2011)
- Associate member of The Association of Coaching
- Accredited Action learning facilitator with the Institute of Leadership and management
- PGCE (Cert Ed) 2009
- BSc Sociology and Criminology (2001)
- 8 years experience working with addictions and behavior change at Drugaid, South Wales (including 2 years as Training and Volunteer Co-ordinator)
- 7 years experience working with vulnerable young people in residential care and NVQ level 3 Children and Young People
- Enhanced DBS to work with children and young people
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
teenagers, young people, transition, school issues, well-being
Leah would love to explore the possibility of working with you and offers a free 'getting to know you' call to discuss how we can help your young person or organisation. If you would like to arrange a complimentary, no obligation, ‘getting to know you’ call, please complete the contact form or visit my website.
Please note that if you are enquiring on behalf of your child/young person, they will need to be present for the ‘getting to know you’ call too.
One to one sessions
Each one to one session is 1 hour and costs £65 (face to face sessions).
Most clients feel they require 4-6 sessions to make long lasting sustainable changes in their lives.
A package of 6 face to face sessions will cost £360.
Group sessions and speaking for schools/organisations
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
To offer the best possible service to my clients I mostly work face-to-face, and I offer sessions at a clinic in Cardiff.
Home visits and skype sessions can be arranged for young people.
Parents/Carers please note that due to the fact that you may be seeking coaching on behalf of someone else, it is important that the young person knows why they are seeing me, they want to see me and they want to make the necessary changes for self improvement.
Skype sessions are £50 per session.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|