I am a holistic health coach with a passion for wellbeing and living a more mindful life. Initially interested in psychology of the mind and talking therapies, I later realized that total wellness needs a multifaceted approach as our mind, body and spirit are really one unit which all need nurture for a truly balanced life. I believe that everyone has the capacity to be the best version of themselves and getting there doesn't need to be complicated; finding a few minutes to just breathe, becoming more aware of your physiology and the role of nutrition and then receiving a little bit of support can go a long way in making lasting changes in your life.
Why partake in a coaching program with me?
The ultimate goal of coaching offered by me is to provide you with the tools to reach and maintain holistic wellness but people also choose to work with lifestyle coaches for a variety of specific reasons and some of these may include:
- To become calmer, happier, and/or more content in life
- To support rehabilitation after an injury or illness
- To stay on track with health and fitness goals
- To better understand themselves and live a more authentic life
- To overcome feeling stuck
- To gain clarity about questions regarding employment or relationships
Working with me
Having a personal coach means that you have additional support in going the way you truly wish in a world that may be driving you in another direction. Most people are good intentioned and want to be healthy and well but find it difficult to stick to a good routine, especially in the beginning stages. A little bit of support can go a long way in making lasting lifestyle changes and by working with me you will have someone to motivate you as well as keep you accountable.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cert.HE “Applied Psychology” University of London, 2008
- BSc "Psychology" University of East London, 2011
- MSc “Occupational Psychology” University of London in 2013
- Certificate "200 Hours Certified Yoga Teacher" Yoga Inbound, 2014
- Certificate "300 Hours Certified Yoga Teacher" Kranti Yoga, 2016
- Certificate in "Plant Based Nutrition" eCornell, 2016
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|