Kristine Moller Life Coach (ADCT), Licenced NLP Prac (SNLP) Dip.Hyp., N.D.
My name is Kristine and I am here to help in you get the most out of life. In my coaching practice I call upon additional skills, in which I am trained in including Hypnosis, NLP, Naturopathy, Havening, along with Kinesiology techniques to facilitate the changes you want.
Your world starts with you – you are the common denominator when it comes down to it, so obviously the most effective way to change your world is to change yourself.
I believe that you already have all the necessary attributes to stop getting in the way of yourself; my job is simply to help you to uncover them. So, if you feel stuck, can’t see the wood through the trees, are fed up listening to negative self-talk, then allow me to help.
People seek the help of a life coach for many different reasons:
- Knowing what you want, but having beliefs stopping you from reaching it.
- Being unsure what you want, but knowing what you don't want - creating confusion and a lack of direction.
- Getting caught up with anxiety, stress, panic and feeling down, finding it impossible to see a way out.
- Making difficult choices resulting in uncertainly about which direction to take.
- Feeling overwhelmed by all the demands placed on you and struggling to find a way forward.
This is not an exhaustive list of the reasons people may choose to initiate change. You perceive the world in your unique way and the factors holding you back are equally unique.
I can help you uncover what is going on in your world and then help you access your own hidden resources. Once you begin seeing clearly again you will feel in control of your life and tell yourself better, more useful and fulfilling stories - creating the life you deserve.
I invite you to join me for a 30-minute free ‘get-to-know-you’ session in person, by Skype or telephone. As you are going to be investing in yourself, ensuring that you find the right person is important.
I am based at Milroy house, right in the centre of Tenterden in Kent. There is plenty of parking available in the town.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Licenced practitioner of NLP ( SNLP)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (BSAP) British School of Applied Psychology
- Havening Training ( London)
- Diploma in Naturopathy (Australia)
- Accredited Diploma in Coach Training (ADCT)
Areas of coaching I deal with
I invite you to join me for a 30 minute free get-to-know each other session in person, by Skype or telephone. As you are going to be investing in yourself, ensuring that you find the right person is important.
You can see me in Kent right in the centre of Tenterden, at Milroy house. There is plenty of parking available in the town.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays and evenings