Kim Bromley Life & Wellbeing Coach, M.A, B.A (Hons)
The Charing Surgery
1 Surgery Close
Yoga Life Studio
The Enterprise Centre
Find the life you were meant to live, with warm, powerful and inspirational coaching from Kim Bromley at Art of Wellbeing. If you are feeling stuck, looking for change and to move forward? Let me help you create the life and wellbeing that you want.
I will provide the safe, confidential space where you can define new goals and will provide support and encourage you to achieve them. No matter where you are in your life, I can help you to find your strength and courage to move forward.
I am a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, photo therapist, Reiki Master and Wellbeing Coach. I work in and around Kent, with men, women and children of all ages from different economic and social backgrounds and sexualities, covering a wide range of issues. I belong to and am accredited by the Counselling Society, Hypnotherapy Society and UK Reiki Federation. I have a Masters Degree in Therapeutic Photography.
Like all professionals in the twenty first Century, I am continuing to develop my knowledge through diploma in meditation and yoga to support anxiety and stress relief in the mind and body.
Together We Will
- Work out where you are now
- Where you think you want to get to
- What steps need to be put in place to reach this end goal
- What obstacles and hurdles might be in the way
So Whether It's A Particular Issue Or A Combination Of Many
- Are you stuck in a job or career you hate?
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed?
- Have you become stuck in a rut with eating or drinking?
- Have you forgotten your dreams, or your passion in life?
- Do you dream of changing direction with your health and wellbeing?
Let me help you! Call now 07809 124786
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Master of Arts (MA) Photography (Therapeutic)
- Bachelor of Hons (BA) University of Kent
- Wellbeing Coaching Diploma (Institute of Leadership and Management ILM)
- The National Counselling Society Diploma MNCS (Acc) Membership KB00P04-2
- The National Hypnotherapy Society Diploma Dip Hyp
- Certificate (Level 3) Teaching in the Lifelong learning sector
- Certificate Phototherapy University of Derby
- The Chrysalis Effect Practitioner (Diploma) ME, Chronic Fatigue
- The Hypnotic Gastric Band Certificate
- Understanding People Certificate University of Kent
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Free introductory session 20 minute telephone or Skype/FaceTime consultation!
Life coaching session costs vary on your individual needs - call now to discuss your requirements.
- Stress buster - 30 minute session - £25.00
- Tailor-made packages available.
- There are discounts for groups of six sessions or more.
- There is a reduced rate for children and students.
- Adults may qualify for reduced rates called the 'Alison Lavington Foundation'.
Sessions can be one to one, ‘Skype’, 'FaceTime' or telephone consultations.
Contact me for more information 07809 124786
Payment welcomed via cash, cheque or bank transfer, credit and debit card.
I have enjoyed working with the charity Homestart, working with individual families, children under 5 and running a Dad's group. I devised and developed a 10 week course for parents facilitating a series of creative and photographic therapeutic workshops to support self belief, self confidence and change. I have also delivered self confidence workshops for young women at Sure Start Centres. I am currently helping to raise money to re-build a school in Nepal that was devastated with the 2015 Earthquake. I am currently running and hosting self-development workshops for men and women of all ages. I also hold a City & Guilds Certificate in training adults and young people in the life long learning sector.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays from 8am to 6pm. Saturday availability