Kim Bernard ~ NLP Transformational Master Coach
01248671866 / 07920207059
Welcome to Sea-Change Coaching!
Sea-Change-Coaching is a dynamic and creative personal development service for individuals, groups or business and is available in person, by phone or Skype.
Kim is an NLP master, an accredited and experienced personal or Life Coach with a wealth of experience in facilitating lasting change for individuals, groups and organisations/ Business.
Kim also creates and delivers exciting and interactive Coaching, Mentoring and Breakthrough Thinking courses at Bangor University.
At your initial FREE consultation session Kim will identify and scope your specific needs and develop a Bespoke Coaching programme to enable you to transform your thinking, optimise your resources and be empowered to navigate and master your life or work choices and changes.
Kim passionately believes personal growth, flexibility and managing change are key to people attaining creative, engaged, fulfilled, successful and happy lives. Her Coaching is empowering, client centred and forward looking, focusing on strengths and solutions. It is based on the belief that everyone is capable of achieving more and people’s belief about what is possible is their only limitation.
Previous Coaching Clients have achieved things beyond their dreams, including:
Set up new Businesses, attained senior management positions, become a exhibited Artist, published a book , successfully changed careers, worked & lived abroad, overcome depression and successfully mastered many more challenges.
Clients have experienced and gained Increased:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self –Esteem
- Performance/ Effectiveness
- Engagement and Motivation
- Strengths, talents, skills and abilities
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Personal Effectiveness / Self Efficacy
- Self Responsibility and Initiative
- Adaption to Challenges and Change
- Focus and Problem solving skills
- Communication Skills and Relationships
- Clarity in setting and achieving goals
- Work/Life Balance optimisation
- Energy and Motivation
- Career Choices and Career Development
- Wellbeing & health
Which of these would you like to develop first with Sea-Change Coaching?
"Thank you for all your support. What you do is priceless, one of the most valuable ‘products’ that could be offered in personal or professional development. The fact that you do it so well is just a bonus. I came away feeling anything is possible. Many thanks"
Karen James, Cardiff
"Coaching with Kim had a richness like gold, I couldn’t have asked for more" Sera Fox, Cardiff‘
Kim also regularly facilitates specialist NLP Coaching Programmes (see events page) for small groups at her centre, where clients can stay and enjoy the peace and tranquillity. She also leads Coaching by Nature, a walking coach programme, through ancient woodlands alongside the Menai Straits which provides breathing space for clients to gain insight and understanding and mobilise your resources to develop options and solutions.
Her training and experience (Human Given’s psychology, P.G Cert Coaching, NLP Master) have continually demonstrated that Coaching is one of the most powerful ways of maximising an individual’s potential and performance. As well as one of the best tools in enabling individuals to create the change they desire.
She describes her coaching practice as ‘A dynamic thinking partnership’ in which clients learn not only about themselves, but also how they learn and develop best. This empowering approach engenders fresh perspectives, new ways of thinking and approaching situations in order to get better results.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Grad. Cert.( Masters Level) in Personal and Business Coaching (Chester University- Accredited by the National Council of Psychotherapists & credentialed to Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation).
- Licensed Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner (includes hypnosis) by Richard Bandler who developed NLP (registered with The Society of Neuro- Linguistic Programming and recognised by the Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
- M.Sc in Public Health (Kings College, London Univ.); B.Sc in Food & Nutrition (Bath Univ.); Post Grad. Cert. in Education (Bristol Univ.).
- Trained & Experience in and practices Human Givens psychology /approaches
- Trained & Experienced Mentor and Facilitator
- Trained & Experienced in and practices Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness, Therapeutic Writing and Guided Imagery Techniques.
- Investment in Excellence Facilitator ( Pacific Institute)/Facet 5 Accredited Facilitator Action Learning Set Facilitator
Kim is currently a Tutor/Lecturer in Coaching, Mentoring & Breakthrough Thinking at Bangor University and a consultant/ trainer at WEA Cymru and Relaxa.
Her approach has been developed by her wide ranging experience and training in the public and voluntary sector spanning 30 years; focusing her work and interests predominately in public health and wellbeing /sustainability, personal development, teaching, facilitating, training, counselling, mentoring and coaching.
- Worked as a Change Agent/ Facilitator for The Welsh Government (2001-2011)developing innovative capacity building, personal effectiveness and change programmes. She had coached/ mentored informally as a manager for several years, but in 2008 decided to professionalise, formalise and develop her skills by successfully completing a Post Graduate Certificate in Personal and Business (Organisational) Coaching.
- From 2008 to 2011 she worked full time as a professional coach/coach manager for the Welsh Government developing successful individual, team and departmental change programmes and initiatives to support staff during change and transition. She was commissioned to and undertook a review to create a business case to propose how the Welsh Government develops an efficient and effective Coaching strategy and culture.
- She has facilitated change, opportunities and solutions for over 100 individuals, groups and organisations. As well as taking part in a programme to provide executive coaching to external wider public sector managers.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- NLP / Hypnosis/ Clean Language Coaching
- NLP NO DIET weight-loss
- Personal Efficacy/ Effectiveness/ Self Esteem/ Assertiveness/ Strengths
- Emotional Intelligence
- Guided Imagery/ Metaphor coaching
- Decision making
- Wellbeing & Health
- Walking Coach/ Coaching by Nature - Breathing Space
Prices vary according to needs, price packages are available on the website Bookings page
Sea-Change-Coaching Be-spoke personal coaching programme:
After your free initial consultation session the programme is booked on-line in blocks of two sessions. Packages vary in price, according to needs. Each session includes:
- 90 minute dedicated confidential dynamic thinking sessions with Kim.
- Tailored thinking and development exercises.
- Confidential messaging via Sea-Change Coaching Portal.
- Membership of Sea-change Coaching: On going motivational ideas/thinking and early notification/ discounts on Sea-Change Coaching Workshops.
Sea-Change NLP Workshops will be priced according to programme and include all refreshments, homemade lunch and B&B option.
Sea-Change Coaching by Nature prices depend on numbers.
Kim @ Sea-Change Coaching offers the most effective tailored coaching intervention for your specific individual / needs, she does not use standard/one size fits all or 'blue-print' methods. Every person or situation is individual and the optimisation of an individuals resources and generation of solutions is facilitated by deep listening and utilising the appropriate questions or exercises to elicit the maximum impact. She believes good/effective coaching should:
- Offer free consultation to discuss best options for you.
- Deliver individual tailored programmes using a wide range of tools & techniques appropriate to your needs.
- Enable you to deeply relax and guide you in this state to clearer quality thinking.
- Help you to learn about yourself and empower you, so take as few sessions as possible.
- Increase your self confidence, self esteem and independence and make you feel more capable after every session.
- View your choices and problems in new and empowering ways.
- Be forward looking and solutions focussed, so should not dwell on the past or on past feelings and emotions (which can make you feel worse).
- Recognise that the client has the answers, is not broken and always try to do their best.
- Be challenging, energising, inspiring and fun.
Kim is the Founder/ Director of Sea-Change-Living, a new concept and creative hideaway to enable people to take time out to step off the treadmill. Come and experience the beauty and natural wilderness of Snowdonia in a cosy comfortable and distinct guest house; with the opportunity to transform your thinking skills and rediscover your resources to start living the life you've imagined!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Available evenings and weekends, as well as during the week