Karen Liebenguth - Green Space Coaching
51 Roman Road
07815 591279 / 07815 591279
I like to take clients beyond the confines of a consultation room, offering coaching while walking in London’s parks and green space, tapping into the beneficial impact nature has on our emotional, psychological and physical wellbeing. I believe that it is in nature where insight, change and creativity can happen most naturally.
As a life coach, my passion lies in helping people explore what they want to achieve from life and providing them with practical tools and manageable steps to reach that goal; to deal with any challenges such as low self esteem, stress or anxiety along the way.
As well as 1:1 coaching, I offer 1:1 mindfulness training, team building workshops and mindfulness courses to help people to better deal with stress and anxiety and to live well with chronic pain.
I work with private and corporate individuals and teams, third sector organisations and community groups.
I offer a free 30-minute coaching taster session in Victoria Park or via Skype or phone.
•1:1 coaching while walking outdoors, in London's green spaces, via Skype and phone
•1:1 mindfulness training while walking or via Skype
•Teambuilding workshops outdoors using the Natural Learning Cycle for growth and development
•MBTI for private, corporate and third sector clients (1:1 and teams)
•2-hour introductory workshops for mindfulness for stress
•6-week mindfulness course for the workplace to reduce stress and restore wellbeing
•8-week mindfulness course to better deal with stress and anxiety
•Focusing - Introduction to Focusing and 1:1 Focusing sessions
I am a member of:
The Association for Coaching
Breathworks Mindfulness UK
The British Focusing Association
An Associate Coach at Rising Minds - www.risingminds.org.uk
Please find more detailed information about each of my service in the section below.
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and expertise include:
- Neuro Linguistic Progamming (NLP) and Coaching to master practitioner level
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Facilitator and Coach
- Accredited Mindfulness Teacher
- Focusing Practitioner
- Non-Violent Communication
My approach is holistic. It means that in my work with clients the head and the heart get equally engaged to support clients to move forward, to take the next step, to change.
I meet clients - corporate and private alike - where they are at. Each person, each group, is different, and different approaches and methods work for different people and groups. My experience, skills and expertise meet individuals' and teams' needs for growth and development.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Executive Coaching
- Compassionate communication to foster understanding, healthy relationships and to resolve conflict
- £280 for 4 x 1 hour one to one sessions (£70 per session). 50% payment in advance of your first session. Balance to be paid before third session.
- £360 for 6 x 1 hour one to one sessions (£60 per session). 50% payment in advance of your first session. Balance to be paid before the third session.
- £290 for Myers Briggs Type Indicator package that includes the online questionnaire & report, the MBTI 90-minute face-to-face session, MBTI booklet + 2 coaching sessions. 50% payment in advance.
- Returning client fee: £55; single one off session £75
- I recommend that you commit to at least 4-6 sessions in order for you to get a satisfying return on your investment.
- If my fees are beyond your present finances, please speak to me and we can make an alternative arrangement.
Private individuals and groups
- 1:1 coaching while walking / 1:1 mindfulness training outdoors, in London's green spaces and parks, at my consultation room in East London, via Skype or phone. Over a course of 4-10 one hour sessions I help private and/or corporate clients explore issues and changes, help them understand what’s holding them back so they can take charge of their life again and identify the first small and manageable steps to move forward.
- 8-week Mindfulness courses to help people to better deal with stress and anxiety.
Mindfulness is cultivating the quality of being awake; being present and accepting of this moment's experience - which has a transforming potential on how we are with ourselves, how we are with others and how we are with chronic pain, stressful, difficult and challenging situations
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) for personal development at my consultation room in East London. MBTI is a personal development tool to help understand self and others better, to create healthier and more meaningful relationships, to improve communication, to identify areas of growth and areas of strength. MBTI together with coaching is an ideal combination to support and enhance personal development as both approaches complement each other.
- 1:1 Focusing introductory and/or regular sessions at my consultation room in East London. Focusing is a reflective practice for personal development to find and change where one is stuck in their life. Focusing offers ways to learn to listen more to our body, to live from a deeper place than ‘just’ from the head. For those who enjoy listening to the wisdom of their body and for those who want to learn how to listen more to their body (rather than their head).
Corporate and organisational individuals and teams
- 1:1 coaching for employees, managers and leaders outdoors, in one of London’s green spaces near the client’s office or at their office.
- 2-hour introductory workshop to mindfulness to give employees and manages a taste of what mindfulness is and its benefits to increase wellbeing, morale, creativity and connections in the workplace
- 6-week mindfulness courses for the workplace to reduce stress and restore wellbeing
This course is aimed at private, public and third sector organisations alike who wish to offer support to their employees to better deal with stress and anxiety in the workplace and to enhance health, motivation and morale.
- Individual and team development using Myers Briggs Type Indicator:
MBTI is a personal development tool. It is particularly useful for companies and organisations as it helps staff members to understand differences in colleagues and teams better. As a result, it fosters synergies and enhances morale, communication, collaboration and productivity.
- Teambuilding and development workshops outdoors:
What makes a good team? What is team spirit? Often teams are fragmented and their team members work alongside each other rather than with each other. These team building workshops aim to help team members spend time together, to hear from each other, to gain clarity about their role within the team as well as the team’s overall purpose. The activities foster connection and understanding as well as some enjoyable time spent together.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||German and French|
Tue, Wed, Thurs all day (8.00 - 17.00) Thurs evening (17.00- 20.30) and Fri and Sat morning (8.30 - 14.30)