Karen Liebenguth - Green Space Coaching & Mindfulness
51 Roman Road
07815 591279 / 07815 591279
I like to take clients beyond the confines of a consultation room, offering coaching while walking in London’s parks and green space, tapping into the beneficial impact nature has on our emotional, psychological and physical wellbeing. I believe that it is in nature where insight, change and creativity can happen most naturally.
As a life coach, my passion lies in helping people explore what they want to achieve from life and providing them with practical tools and manageable steps to reach that goal; to deal with any challenges such as low self esteem, stress or anxiety along the way.
As well as 1:1 coaching, I offer 1:1 mindfulness training, team building workshops and mindfulness courses to help people better deal with stress and anxiety, to increase self-awareness, emotional resilience, mental health, creativity and overall wellbeing.
I work with private and corporate individuals and teams, third sector organisations and community groups.
I offer a free 30-minute coaching taster session in Victoria Park, via Skype or phone.
•1:1 coaching while walking outdoors, in London's green spaces or via Skype
•1:1 mindfulness training in green space
•Team building workshops in green space using the Natural Learning Cycle for growth and development
•MBTI for private, corporate and third sector clients (1:1 and teams)
•2-hour introductory workshops for mindfulness for stress
•6-week mindfulness course for the workplace to reduce stress and restore wellbeing
I am a member of:
The Association for Coaching
Breathworks Mindfulness UK
The British Focusing Association
An Associate Coach at Rising Minds - www.risingminds.org.uk
Please find more detailed information about my services in the section below.
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and expertise include:
- Neuro Linguistic Progamming (NLP) and Coaching to master practitioner level
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Facilitator and Coach
- Accredited Mindfulness Teacher
- Focusing Practitioner
- Non-Violent Communication
My approach is holistic. It means that in my work with clients the head and the heart get equally engaged to support clients to move forward, to take the next step, to change.
I meet clients - corporate and private alike - where they are at. Each person, each group, is different, and different approaches and methods work for different people and groups. My experience, skills and expertise meet individuals' and teams' needs for growth and development.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Executive Coaching
- Compassionate communication to foster understanding, healthy relationships and to resolve conflict
- 1:1 Focusing
Photos & videos
- £280 for 4 x 1 hour one-to-one sessions (£70 per session). 50% payment in advance of your first session. Balance to be paid before third session.
- £360 for 6 x 1 hour one-to-one sessions (£60 per session). 50% payment in advance of your first session. Balance to be paid before the third session.
- £290 for Myers Briggs Type Indicator package that includes the online questionnaire & report, the MBTI 90-minute face-to-face session, MBTI booklet + 2 coaching sessions. 50% payment in advance.
- Returning client fee: £55; single one off session £75
- I recommend that you commit to at least 4-6 sessions in order for you to get a satisfying return on your investment.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||German and French|
Tue, Wed, Thurs all day (8.00 - 17.00) Thurs evening (17.00- 20.30) and Fri and Sat morning (8.30 - 14.30)