Kala Flynn, MSc, AMEC - Engaging. Inspiring. Empowering.
A little about Kala
Based in the UK, Kala is a dedicated, experienced, accredited Coach and Consultant for personal, executive & business coaching, organisational and leadership development. Kala’s clients also regard her as a trusted advisor, facilitator and mentor. Her skills originate from a successful commercial career spanning over 22 years, operating at senior levels including MD, Executive and Directorship roles in Operations within AIM listed blue chip, SME organisations and start-up business.
Kala’s engaging, approachable demeanour and ability to establish and maintain highly effective relationships under challenging, sceptical, emotional and cross- cultural circumstances, enables breakthrough results to be achieved by her Clients. In particular, with her perceptive intuitive aptitude, it becomes possible to find a way through even the most demanding issues, enabling facilitation with flexibility, skilful observation, insight and understanding.
How Kala Works
Kala consistently delivers through a blended client centric, FACT based approach, operating with the highest levels of integrity, empathy, trust and honesty. Her working style generates a catalyst for Clients’ to cultivate higher personal awareness to leverage their powers of accountability, decision-making strategies and application. This helps Clients to consider their own resourceful competencies with performance aligned to commercial realities, business strategies and PDI’s (personal development indicators) towards preferred outcomes – creating ‘aims with action and impact’.
Why Choose Me?
By working with trust, integrity & confidentiality we will...
- Identify what obstacles hinder you from achieving your goals.
- Explore the realities of your current situation
- Clarify and align your goals and strategies
- Improve or enhance your personal performance to communicate with confidence, effectiveness and influence
- Overcome personal blockages, limiting beliefs, negative emotions, emotional confidence to enable you to take action and move forward now
- Create personal strategies and take actions to fulfill your own meaningful and professional outcomes?
Benefits include - Positive Energy, confidence, better communication, personalised strategies for success, more work-life balance, greater profits, clarity, accelerated personal development etc.
Whatever your reason I am here to help you get there!
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully Qualified,accredited and experienced Coach.
Professional Accreditations - summary
• MSc. Ashridge Masters ExecutiveCoaching -AMEC
• Accredited Coach-AAEC - EMCC - CfoC
• Neuro-metric Profiling - (How your brain is wired)
• MBTI–Step I & II & Team Dynamics - Qualified Accredited Practitioner
• Advanced Coaching & Leadership Development using MBTI
• Understanding Team Dynamics & Teambuilding using MBTI
• Influencing Strategies – Stakeholder management
• TKI Understanding Conflict
• EATA & IATA -TransactionalAnalysis -Understanding Self & Others
• NLP Business Excellence & Leadership Master Practitioner & Dip. (INLPTA)
• SavilleConsulting Wave Professional Styles (BPS Level A & B)
• Harvard - Negotiation, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
• CBC - Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (Academy)
• Executive Confidence Coaching (Academy)
• Coaching through Change & Transition(Academy)
• Corporate, Executive & Team Coaching (Academy)
• Small Business Coaching & Personal Performance Coaching (Academy)
• Relate-Trained Communication Counsellor
A true advocate for continuous professional development Kala offers a rare combination of personal business experience, insight and comprehensive training with accreditations by professional institutions including; Ashridge Business School, EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council), CIPD, INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association), BPS (British Psychological Society), BAPT (British Association for Psychological Type), EATA (European Association of Transactional Analysis), MBTI 1&2 Advanced Leadership, Executive & Team Dynamics, TEiQ, Engage diagnostic instruments amongst others including her own tailored leadership profiling & discovery assessments.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Developing Women in/ for Leadership roles
- Executive Coaching
- Strategy Mapping
- Leadership Development
- Meetings Facilitation
- Personal Impact workshop/ master class
Fees vary based on the type of coaching you require - face-to-face, phone/ Skype, duration and schedule of sessions. Free half hour initial consultation.
To find out more about how you will benefit from our working together, get in touch today to arrange a free consultation.
Call 07720 295050 look forward to hearing from you.
“Kala is an outstanding ‘A’ list coach, developer and mentor with the rare capability of being able to connect your ‘business self’ with the ‘real’ you. Kala operates and interacts on a personal and practical level supported by extensive knowledge and expertise in the application of the best in class analytical tools, modern thinking and advanced methodologies.
Kala is astute, highly perceptive and has an innate ability to get to the important issues and drive progress accordingly. Continually demonstrates authentic experience from start-up through to the boardroom. Kala has consistently provided support and encouragement through the last ten years of my career. Never shy of delivering difficult messages in a very positive and encouraging way she is one of the few who operate in this field that I would and do turn to for advice and support. Kala defines professionalism and integrity and will never let you down. I will always be happy in recommending her.”
Director - Global Strategic Operations
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm