Justine Curlis | Emotional Resilience & Mindfulness Coach
07539 692087 / 07539 692087
What I do:
Have you experienced a set-back that you're finding it difficult to move on from? Do you feel that you 'give up' too easily and miss out on achieving important goals? Do you put off important conversations for fear of hurting others or feel you're 'over sensitive' when receiving feedback?
When working with clients, I use a range of mindfulness-based psychological tools including Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy which I adapt for a coaching context.
As I work with clients, we uncover resilience inhibiting beliefs that may have been operating outside of awareness for many years and develop skills to overcome these.
Skills are developed both in-session and in-between sessions and supported with guided meditations to follow at home, video clips to enhance understanding and occasionally worksheets to aid self-reflection.
My coaching style
My coaching style is non-judgemental, patient and supportive while also gently challenging.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Associate Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of the International Stress Management Association
- Registered Mindfulness Teacher with Bemindful.co.uk
- Member of UK Mindfulness Teacher Network, Grow Mindfulness CIC
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Diploma with City CBT
- Part 1 MBCT Teacher Training with Enter Mindfulness
- Part 2 MBCT Teacher Training with Enter Mindfulness
- Participation in 8 week MBSR course (Guildford Meditation)
- Participation in Oxford Mindfulness Centre's 'Enquiry in MBCT' masterclass
- Primary Certificate in Stress Management
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Health and Wellbeing Coaching
- Certificate in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Trained to teach MiSP (Mindfulness in Schools Project) .b Foundations and Paws b
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- 14/03/17 - Mindfulness course: Finding peace in a frantic world
- 16/03/17 - 8 week mindfulness course for stress reduction and emotional resilience
- 23/05/17 - Mindfulness course: Finding peace in a frantic world
- 25/05/17 - 8 week mindfulness course for stress reduction and emotional resilience
- 15/07/17 - Intensive course: Mindfulness for stress reduction and emotional resilience (held across 3 weekends)
In person - free / Skype - free
Session by session basis
In person - £50 / Skype - £35 / US$45
Block booking x 2 sessions (5% discount per session)
In person - £ 95 / Skype - £66.50 / US$86.50
Block booking x 4 sessions (10% discount per session)
In person - £180 / Skype - £126 / US$164
One to one mindfulness course
In person £400 / Skype - £350 / US$454
One to two mindfulness course
In person - £360 p/p / Skype not offered for one to two courses
Mindfulness skills session
In person - £40 / Skype - £25 / US$45)
Payments can be made by bank transfer or Paypal (which carries an additional fee).
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of a session or commencement of a programme. Refunds will only be given when cancellations are made within the notice period.
"My work with Justine was aimed at reducing my stress levels and my understanding of the choices I have to create a better quality of life especially with all the personal problems I was encountering. Justine shared with me the tools and techniques that enabled me to stay calm, focuses and balanced. I also received videos and work sheets via email
What I appreciated most about working with Justine was her patience, understanding and positivity. After each session I felt any negativity melt away, my confidence and clarity restored, giving me the strength to face life's difficult challenges." P.H - Surrey
"Justine is unique in her gentle and empathetic approach and sees the human being beyond the mask. Intuitively, she understands each of our traits and personalities and works with you. Justine does not teach by rote, she guides you lovingly into a practise that suits your lifestyle. Justine is proactive and always finds time to delve and investigate the difficulties you are sure to face in the re-training of your mind’s habits." C.B - Surrey
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Please contact me to arrange a time that is suitable for you.