Judi Craddock - Body Image Coach
Hi, I'm Judi, a Body Image Coach and founder of Heart Your Body.
I specialise in helping women accept and respect their bodies, so they can live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- It feels like you've tried everything to feel good in your body (maybe diets, exercise programmes, beauty treatments), but nothing works;
- You're fed up with feeling your worth is tied to your weight or appearance;
- You're holding yourself back from living the life you desire until you reach a weight or dress size goal;
- You don't know how to stop negative thoughts and feelings about your body;
- You find yourself constantly comparing your body to other women, always feeling that you don't quite measure up.
If one or more of these resonate with you, I guarantee they are having a negative impact on your happiness and mental health.
Imagine what it would be like to experience....
- Wearing what you want and feeling fabulous;
- Enjoying exercising in ways that feel good for you;
- Being okay with what you see in the mirror;
- Getting off the diet treadmill for good and making peace with your body;
- Wearing a swimsuit with confidence;
- Not giving a damn what anyone else thinks about your body;
- Caring for and nurturing your body, and believing it's worth it.
All of these things are achievable with a body confident mindset.
I help my clients change the beliefs they hold about their bodies - beliefs that are preventing them stepping into the lives they truly want and deserve.
Changing their body beliefs has enabled the women I work with to feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
A word of warning - my work is NOT about helping you achieve any physical change to the body. I focus purely on the way you think and feel about your body.
If you are looking to lose weight or change your body shape, and this is your sole focus, I am not the appropriate coach for you.
I draw upon my own personal experience of poor body image, extensive research in the field of body image and client experiences in my coaching.
I am based in Hampshire, but work across Surrey and Berkshire for in person sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Author of The Little Book of Body Confidence
- Diploma in Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Association for Coaching - Full Member
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator - Step I
- Bar-on Emotional Quotient Inventory
- Bsc Business Studies - 1st class
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Body Image Coaching
- Body Confidence workshops
- Body Confidence Speaker
Photos & videos
You can find out more about my coaching programmes and fees by visiting my web-site: http://www.heartyourbody.co.uk
The Little Book of Body Confidence
If you're looking for an introduction to working on body confidence, with simple, yet effective tools for feeling good in your body, you might like my book, The Little Book of Body Confidence - 52 ways to feel good in your body.
You can find out more information and order your copy here: https://www.heartyourbody.co.uk/little-book-body-confidence
FREE body confidence discovery call
If you'd like to explore how I can help and if we'd be a good fit to work together, you can book one of my FREE (no obligation) 30 minute Body Confidence Discovery calls.
To book, please follow this link:
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Coaching sessions are available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Sessions outside of these days and times available upon request, subject to availability.