Judi Craddock - Body Image Coach
Hi, I'm Judi, a Body Image Coach and founder of Heart Your Body.
I specialise in helping women accept and respect their bodies, so they can live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- It feels like you've tried everything to feel good in your body (maybe diets, exercise programmes, beauty treatments), but nothing works;
- You're fed up with feeling your worth is tied to your weight or appearance;
- You're holding yourself back from living the life you desire until you reach a weight or dress size goal;
- You don't know how to stop negative thoughts and feelings about your body;
- You find yourself constantly comparing your body to other women, always feeling that you don't quite measure up.
If one or more of these resonate with you, I guarantee they are having a negative impact on your happiness and mental health.
Imagine what it would be like to experience....
- Wearing what you want and feeling fabulous;
- Enjoying exercising in ways that feel good for you;
- Being okay with what you see in the mirror;
- Getting off the diet treadmill for good and making peace with your body;
- Wearing a swimsuit with confidence;
- Not giving a damn what anyone else thinks about your body;
- Caring for and nurturing your body, and believing it's worth it.
All of these things are achievable with a body confident mindset.
I help my clients change the beliefs they hold about their bodies - beliefs that are preventing them stepping into the lives they truly want and deserve.
Changing their body beliefs has enabled the women I work with to feel more comfortable and confident in their bodies.
A word of warning - my work is NOT about helping you achieve any physical change to the body. I focus purely on the way you think and feel about your body.
If you are looking to lose weight or change your body shape, and this is your sole focus, I am not the appropriate coach for you.
I draw upon my own personal experience of poor body image, extensive research in the field of body image and client experiences in my coaching.
I am based in Hampshire, but work across Surrey and Berkshire for in person sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Association for Coaching - Full Member
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator - Step I
- Bar-on Emotional Quotient Inventory
- Bsc Business Studies - 1st class
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Body Image Coaching
- Body Confidence workshops
- Body Confidence Speaker
Photos & videos
You can find out more about my coaching programmes and fees by visiting my web-site: http://www.heartyourbody.co.uk
If you'd like to explore how I can help and if we'd be a good fit to work together, you can book one of my FREE (no obligation) 30 minute Body Confidence Discovery calls.
To book, please follow this link:
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Coaching sessions are available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Sessions outside of these days and times available upon request, subject to availability.