Jonathan Lipitch - ACC, MBPsS, MScPsych.
0750 394 0711
Personal and Professional Coaching Services
For 15 years I’ve been helping clients find ways to embrace the future with clarity, purpose and greater confidence. I am professionally trained, (BPS, ICF) and multi-skilled, with wide ranging experience, (public, private sectors). Are you facing a difficult challenge and looking for solutions? Would you like to change the way you approach things in your personal or professional life? Do you need to raise your game? Do you need inspiration, motivation or a boost in confidence? Do you need more from your team? Are you looking to build better relationships? If you are an individual, business or organisation looking to change but are unsure how to progress, please get in touch.
I am a professional listener and an expert communicator. I use the power of conversation and reflection to help my clients understand what it is they are trying to say, what's important and how they can best move forward. My approach is solution focused, values driven and evidence based.
- I meet clients at their choice of location [my practice, your workplace, home or somewhere else]..
- Clients typically work with me each week for 1 hour, on an ongoing basis.
- Clients normally see results after 3 sessions.
Am I the right coach for you?
Please visit my website www.jonathanlipitchconsulting.com or contact me directly to discuss your requirements and see if I am the right coach for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional Training and Qualifications
- Associate Certified Coach - International Coaching Federation
- CBT Practitioner - City and Hackney NHS
- Certified Leadership Coach - International Coaching Federation
- Registered Psychological Tester - British Psychological Society
- Registered Business Psychologist - British Psychological Society
- Trained Facilitator - Warwick School
- MSc Occupational Psychology - Birkbeck College | 2014
- MSc Educational Psychology - IOE, University College London | 2011
- MA Ancient Chinese and Indian Philosophy - SOAS, University of London | 2001
- BA (Hons) International History and Politics - Leeds University | 1998
Experience [Over 15 years]
Areas of Expertise
- Anxiety, stress, worry, career, soft skills, managing others, motivation, performance, relationships, self confidence, speaking in public, health, wellbeing, multi-tasking and worklife balance. Coaching individuals and teams.
Positions of Responsibility
- Visiting Lecturer, Middlesex University
- NHS Wellbeing Practitioner: Chronic pain, anxiety, stress, worry, mental wellbeing, relationships
- Chief Operating Officer, Inspiring Interns: UK largest graduate recruitment agency
- Head of Talent, Branding and Communications, YKK EMEA: The worlds largest zip manufacturer
- Global Communications Specialist, Fukushima, Japan, GEOS: Speaking in public
- Further information available on request.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Very competitive. I charge by the hour [pro rata]
- Discounts available for the public sector, charities and block bookings
Read my guide - How to Keep Control in a stressful world
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Early morning, evening and weekend slots are available. Please contact me for further details.