Stranton Wellbeing Centre
49a Stockton Road
01429 280186 / 07724 106520
Enhance your personal space, home life, career and social life - so you can - be who you want to be, have what you want to have and do what you want to do.
Let Turn the Tide provide you with TLC – therapy, learning and coaching. It can provide the necessary assistance to eliminate any needless instability in your life. It will also help you create a more peaceful future, by helping you become ready, willing and able, develop the intention, commitment and enthusiasm, so becoming stronger in mind, body and soul to:
- Live your life with confidence, worthiness, self-esteem and happiness
- Feel totally relaxed with your self-image and continually remind yourself, "I am who I am and today I choose to be me"
- Establish freedom in your personal space, better manage your time, enjoy 'me' time and deservedly follow your bliss
- Communicate much more confidently with family, friends and with new people you meet, while enhancing your romantic relationship
- Become more creative, determined, assertive, motivated, influential and resilient
- Enjoy a healthier lifestyle - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Eliminate unwanted behaviours, limiting beliefs, emotional slavery, phobias, trauma, anxiety and stress
- Achieve more happiness and positivity within your work space
- Develop the necessary attributes to climb the promotion ladder
- Change to a totally new and more fulfilling career – with support with CV writing, application forms, interview technique and settling into a new work place
- Better manage your business and communicate more effectively with customers, visitors and staff
Established in 2008, Turn the Tide – personal & professional development is an empathetic, caring, helpful and supportive service. It has assisted many people escape a life of turbulence and move into to a more tranquil future – while retaining a strong sense of inner-being, deep inner love and profound inner peace. Remember, most change doesn't have to be long and drawn out, painful or feel like feel like you are climbing a mountain.
John Clark, life and business coach, mentor, emotional freedom therapist and clinical hypnotherapist, proprietor of Turn the Tide, has over 24 years’ experience of helping men and women, of all ages, of different sexual orientation, and from diverse socio-economic backgrounds, to feel totally enriched, completely empowered and move forward to a much more contented, joyful and fulfilling happier life.
Please let me help you release the elastic band that perpetually holds you back; remove the ‘masks’ you wear, create stability in all areas of your life; develop fresh ambition, confidence and purpose; and achieve meaningful outcomes that will bring eternal joy, contentment and happiness
By utilizing modern ‘change’ techniques - including personal coaching, mentoring, clinical hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming and emotional freedom techniques - Turn the Tide, can coach you to move forward in your life, while using therapy to eliminate debilitating anxieties, disempowering beliefs, phobias, trauma, emotional slavery and other unwanted behaviours.
Operating from an established practice in Hartlepool, Turn the Tide, provides a comfortable and totally relaxed environment. You will be treated with total empathy, actively listened to and totally respected for who you are. You will be fully supported to develop and plan for your future - without fear or prejudice. I will remain available to help you overcome any blips that may creep into the change and conditioning process.
Sessions are available at short notice and can be arranged to suit your availability, including evenings and weekends. Home visits, telephone and/or web-cam sessions are also available. Session fees are competitively priced and concessions are available on request.
Turn the Tide appreciates fear could stop the first step to change, and/or the change process. Please, do not let it be a barrier to contacting me. We can discuss your needs in more detail and allay any fears. This initial consultation is free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma - Life & Executive Coach
Master Practitioner - Neuro Linguistic Programming
Diploma - Clinical Hypnotherapy
Certificate - Emotional Freedom Techniques
Areas of coaching I deal with
An initial consultation - either telephone/video - is totally free and with absolutely no obligation to proceed.
Session fees are currently £40 per session. Please visit my website for more details, additional offers and concessions.
In accordance with its code of conduct and medical ethics, clients may be required to complete a medical history questionnaire before any clinical hypnotherapy is used.
Clients will be advised to consult their GP for any potential medical problem identified during the programme.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|