77 Christchurch Avenue
020 8451 2814 / 07783 199050
As a coach, I help you to empower yourself to take the necessary steps to change your life for the better in your personal, business and love lives. This could be wanting to lose weight, improve relationships, get out of a rut, become more organised. Together we will set achievable goals, determine what might be holding you back and look at gradually creating better habits that will take you in the direction of the life you want.
We will work on your beliefs that might be keeping you where you are, and create a step by step plan to build confidence to enable you to take on challenges with a new perspective.
As a qualified NLP Practitioner and Coach, I draw on a range of specialist techniques and psychological principles, plus natural intuition to help you in a way most powerful for you. I will teach you simple techniques you can do in your own time to help you feel more confident, less stressed and more able to cope with difficulties.
I work with people who are ready to implement changes in their lives, but just need some help determining what they may be.
I am currently finishing training for BWRT – BrainWorking Recursive Therapy, a new therapy which works to alter neural pathways to create healthier responses. This can dramatically help to change people’s automatic responses to anxieties and fears so they are freer to enjoy life.
Have just completed the OldPain2Go training course that enables people to tap into their unconscious mind to turn old pain messages off. This can be a seemingly miraculous yet incredibly simple therapy that can be completed in as little as 10-15 minutes.
Coaching sessions with me WILL NOT:
- Solve your problems in an instant, but more bring about understanding that creates lasting change
- Feature unachievable goals that will leave you feeling overwhelmed
- Stroke your ego and tell you what you may like to hear
- Leave you feeling told off!
Coaching sessions with me WILL:
- Help you to understand how you got where you are
- Work with you in a realistic way to help you improve your life
- Provide accountability to help you achieve goals
- Make use of free technology to set and track goals
- Challenge your thinking that may be keeping you where you are
- Help you understand your habits and work to develop better ones
- Use your own strengths to help you Coach Yourself Better
I offer a free 15-minute phone consultation to establish if we are a good fit for each other and will suggest the number of sessions I recommend. Subsequent sessions will be on Skype or at the RSL Wellbeing Centre in London, NW2.
Training, qualifications & experience
BWRT - Brain Working Recursive Therapy
Basic Coaching Training
OldPain2Go Therapist (courtesy of stevenblakemba.com)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Blocks of 4,6 or 8 sessions at £40-50 per session.
Low cost coaching available in Willesden Green from £30.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Low cost coaching is available on Mondays 11am-3pm in Willesden Green (and some Thursday nights). All other times sessions will be available on Skype, usually at a time suitable to you.