114 Snoll Hatch Road
01622 870202 / 07590 269684
Hi, I’m James
If you choose to accept it, our mission is to work together to help you achieve the results your efforts deserve. By training your mind, much like you would train your body, you will transform your results. We all know how great it feels to achieve goals. And yet you may not yet have felt that exhilaration that comes from achieving results you didn’t think were in your grasp.
That’s where I can help you. I have a proven track record in helping people elevate their results, be that in sport, career, life, business or in the performing arts, from keen amateur to professional. As an athlete in many sports, a musician, a corporate HR Director, I understand the challenge of mental resilience.
Whether I am under pressure to deliver to deliver a corporate agenda or complete a gruelling 6 hour triathlon or bike race, I know how it feels to hit a mental wall. I also know how great it feels to break through it. Which is why I love helping people transform their mindset and go on to achieve success.
The principle is the same regardless of context being sports, life, business, career or creative goals. I believe many people under-estimate their potential because they struggle with self doubt and negative thinking. But with a stronger more positive mindset I believe you can achieve anything you set out to achieve and have fun along the way.
I am a certified Master NLP and Master NLP Sports Performance Practitioner, the highest level of qualification for Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). As your performance psychology coach I will work with you to identify and use a bespoke mix of psychological techniques to help you perform at your best.
This could include:
- Understanding how your brain makes sense of the world and improving mental fitness
- Improving your mindset so to be able to manage serious life events more effectively. I've experienced these myself and can share strategies that can help you cope
- Improving influencing, communication, team leadership and public speaking skills
- Improving self-belief, confidence, resilience, happiness, motivation, focus and other positive emotions
- Adopting positive habits and successful mental strategies
- Obtaining the psychological edge when performing using sports specific NLP techniques such as finding the zone and staying there
- Managing limiting beliefs, phobias and negative thinking that cause stress and anxiety
- Overcoming trauma and using the mind to assist injury recovery
As a high achiever in both sport and business, I combine technical expertise with psychological skills, which means I am highly adaptable and will deliver tailored solutions to suit your situation. So that I consistently deliver excellent results to my clients, I’ve worked with one of the UK’s leading performance psychology coaches, Andy Barton, and regularly work with my peers in psychology to share best practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master NLP Performance Coach
- Master NLP Sports Performance Coach
- Diploma in Sports Hypnosis
- Senn Delaney Culture & Values Facilitator
- BSc Business Information Systems - IT and Psychology focussed
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
Areas of coaching I deal with
My fee is a flat rate of £150 per hour. Although the first consultation is free. It's important that with any coaching relationship that time is spent on a no obligation basis to see if I am the right coach for you.
Daily rate for culture change or team experiences is £1,000. The pre work with the sponsor lead is free.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekends and the odd evening. Bookings get filled quickly but I do sometimes get cancellations so contact me and we can go from there