2 East Busk Lane
Coaching truly is the fastest and most positive way to achieving your goals and over coming challenges. If you haven't made any progress in the first 30 days we will give you your money back..
Physical and emotional wellbeing is perhaps the most neglected aspect of our lives in the UK. The AEGIS Mountain life coaching system will show you how to be a better friend to yourself. Here’s a few basic rules we follow in the AEGIS Mountain system:
- Don’t diet, change your eating habits and exercise a minimum of 30 minutes a day
- Surround yourself with positive people with positive attitudes
- Look for the opportunities - the silver lining in every rain cloud
- Become part of something bigger, give your life more meaning
- Contribute the best you can, whether it be time, advice or money
- Reward yourself for achieving your goals, celebrate!
- Show gratitude everyday and give thanks
- Forgiveness; holding ill feeling towards someone will affect you more than them, forgive and move forwards
- Study the balance between the heart, mind, body & spirit
Money is the source of most anxiety and arguments. Yet changing your financial situation in a positive way simply requires you to follow a proven set of wealth generating principles. Here’s just a few of the methods we’ll cover in your free coaching session:
- Have a financial system, spend time on your accounts everyday
- Create passive income from investments, make money while you sleep
- Get paid based on your results not for your time
- Have multiple streams of income
- Using your current recourses what other service or product could you sell/provide
- Have a positive values and beliefs around money and those that have it
- Study the subject, read books and attend seminars
Most of us are so busy with work that it’s easy to forget to put your phone down, turn off the TV and connect with the person you’re sharing the journey of life with. Here’s a taster of what we’ll cover together:
- Don’t let the passion disappear
- Recognise and celebrate the difference between men and women
- Communication in a relationship is listening, understanding – then talking
- If you feel your not getting something from your partner, start giving them more of it and it will comeback
- Respect your partner for their strengths and love them for their weaknesses
TIMETime is nearly always cited as the reason that life dreams don’t get fulfilled, or even started in many cases. The biggest difference between happy and unhappy people is often the ability to say ‘no’ to the things they don’t want to do, freeing them up to do exactly what they enjoy. Here’s some of the things we’ll cover in your free session:
- Not having enough time is the most common and poorest excuse
- Priorities, put first things first so that you don’t squander time on unnecessary tasks. Ask yourself. “Although this task may be important, is it urgent?”
- Delegate, give others opportunities to shine and keep a balance in your own life
- When planning a day factor in travel time, possible delays, lunch and time to reflect before making decisions
- Group jobs to be done by category, such as making telephone calls, reading or writing emails
- Never waste a journey
- Always have a daily plan
Whether it’s your own business or you’d like to achieve more in your career, the AEGIS Mountain life coaching system will help you prioritise your aims and achieve them quickly by using our proven, successful strategy. Here’s a few of the things we’ll work together on:
- Have a goal and an exit strategy if you have your own business
- Be a pioneer, expert and a leader in your field
- Manage tasks and lead people
- No problem is so big that more enquiring customers couldn’t fix it
- Whatever your business sales and marketing is king
- Constantly be evolving make changes quickly, stay proactive
Training, qualifications & experience
Trained and still training, with the coaching academy, personal and cooperate coaching Diplomas, NLP Practitioner. Intervention and business coaching with Robbins research.
My Coach, James Hudson, has helped me through some very challenging times during my career working in failing schools.
Whilst coaching me through scenarios, he has ensured I have always kept my end goal in sight whilst helping me work through any obstacles along the way. Towards the end of the 6 week programme, I was able to self-coach, using the techniques James had taught me. He challenged me, pushed me outside my comfort zone and I know I will continue to use the skills I have worked on during the sessions into the next stage of my career.
I thoroughly enjoyed being coached by James and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else.
I would recommend AEGIS Mountain to anyone who requires a gentle ‘kick up the backside’ to get themselves out of a rut and moving forward.
My Coach, James Hudson is enthusiastic, positive and kind, at the same time as being straight-talking and not allowing you to feel sorry for yourself.
James’ timely input means that my business is now back on track, but if I ever get stuck in that rut again, he will be the first person I call.
Managing Director at Langtons Gin Ltd
I met James a few years ago having been recommended to him by a friend. I'd been through a bad time with work and was finding it difficult to deal with. Worst of all I didn't know how to talk about what had happened even with my family and closest friends. James firstly put me at ease, encouraged me to hold nothing back and was a great listener. Over the next weeks we met often and he helped me understand and come to terms with my situation. His mentoring and advice gave me a new outlook on life and was the catalyst for a change in direction that was liberating and now going from strength to strength. Thanks James
Regional Sales Manager at Hatch Mansfield
I worked with James when I started at Hatch. He showed me some great techniques which I still use today. Although I had a good track record of selling wine Hatch was different to companies I worked for before. However I got off to a flying start and I defiantly think James was part of that.
Adviser Support Manager at Transact
James is a highly infectious individual. He brings his enthusiasm and expertise in life coaching. He makes it easy to understand and set achievable but stretching goals. Always positive, very astute and takes a personal enjoyment in helping others succeed.
James is an accomplished Coach who has provided guidance and support to myself and colleagues. He focuses on the individual rather than the subject and takes the time to understand different learning styles.
James has the ability to develop people by drawing out their aspirations and has a reflective rather than directive approach and I would recommend him to any individual or business who may be looking to develop and implement a change in mind-set
James is probably one of the most passionate energetic individuals I have come across displaying huge leadership qualities along with a determined drive to succeed. James is self-driven and has the ability to take people on the journey with him because he believes 100% in goals setting. If anybody needs somebody to talk to about improving your confidence or just on how to take the next step to improve your life and believe in your abilities talk to James
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £80 per session
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|