Howard Topping - Rapid Results Coaching Ltd
01993 831 510 / 0755 301 5585
What does Howard give you?
Over 27 years professional experience in effectively delivering Personal Development. Qualified and experienced
- Personal Development Trainer
What topics will Howard help you with?
Personal Development, motivation and direction
Confidence and anxiety
Our First Meeting?
Our first meeting is free and we can do it face to face, Skype or telephone. Here I explain the options and approaches available for you. We then decide if we are the right fit and which approach is right for you. If either of us decide I am not right for you at that time I will, if you wish, refer you either to one of my associates or other appropriate support.
Our Coaching Relationship?
I will be supportive, empathetic and reliable. I will strive to ensure you do not become dependent on me or others. I will help you deliver insights which will empower you to grow now and in the future.
If at the end of our session(s) you are more insightful, more confident, less anxious. If you have developed the strategies and tools to deal with future challenges, then I have achieved my mission.
- Over 27 years’ experience of providing professional personal development – I like people
- Qualified Life Coach with the Coaching Academy ("Europe's Leading Coach Training Organisation") – their training is rigorous, fully accredited and allows me ongoing support in my continuous professional development as a Life Coach
- Qualified trainer and trainer of trainers and hold a Master’s Degree in training and development - developing people’s confidence, skills and abilities in a safe, client centered approach
- Member of the Relate - "The Relationship People" Trainer Team
- Significant experience of running personal development courses within both national and not for profit organisations – I am therefore trained and able to use those developmental tools with my clients
- Highly experienced mentor – trained and evaluated to national standards
- Headed the Peer Counselors’ Team within a large regional organisation – I therefore have counselling skills and understand when to coach, when to mentor, when to use counselling skills and when to refer clients to specialist counselling services or health professionals
- Successful senior management career in both operational and strategy roles.
- Performed at Director level
- Three years ago when I retired from my ‘for money’ career I volunteered as a support worker for a charity and coached, mentored, and supported vulnerable people of all ages who were in crisis from homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless due to their mental health issues. Later I trained new support workers for this and similar roles and provided development courses for existing staff. The insights and skills I gained here greatly assist my effectiveness with helping clients with motivation, anxiety, depression and relationships issues
- Having made mistakes, had lapses in confidence, faced uncertainties, within my relationships, my career, as a parent therefore I can and will empathize with your challenges.
What clients have said
"After graduating from University my son was struggling to find a job let alone a career so on the advice of a friend I persuaded him to work with Howard. What a success! Together they worked doing a personality profile and values exercises. The result was amazing! After just three weeks my son announced that he wanted to work in nature conservation and has now successfully landed a job. He is so very happy and positive. We are all so grateful to Howard".
"When my partner announced that she had signed us up to work with a life coach I was very skeptical that this approach could help us with our relationship problems. We had already tried and failed with counselling but Howard's approach avoided dwelling on the past and instead focused on our future as a couple. Instead of just talking he gave us exercises which provided us both with new insights about ourselves and about us as a couple. It worked well for us both, we are most certainly back on track enjoying our wonderful life together".
"I had tried and failed with numerous diets over the years. I had six sessions with Howard, my life coach, and it was like someone turned the lights on. I finally understood why I would eat inappropriately and by addressing those issues I am now not dieting but lead a healthy lifestyle and have a sensible approach to food. I am not the weight certain people say I should be but I am the weight I want to be and I am very very happy with life. No longer do I allow others to judge me".
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters Degree in Training and Development (distinction)
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Qualified Personal Performance Coach/Life Coach
- Qualified Mentor
- Trainer of Trainers
- City and Guilds - Further and Adult Education Teacher's Certificate
- Qualified "DISC" Personality System practitioner
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Retirement and retirement planning
- Helping young people and graduates to find direction and motivation
I declare my fees from the start
- First session is generally 30 to 40 minutes and it is free
- Further sessions normally last 60 minutes and are charged at £50 per hour
- Payment needs to be made to my company "Rapid Results Coaching Ltd". We will agree the best method for you at our first meeting
- I ask that payment be made either prior to or at the beginning of our sessions
- I hold a current DBS check which allows me to work with young and also vulnerable people
- The time and location of our meetings will be flexible to suit you
- I am trained and experienced in using a variety of Behavioral Analysis tools
- I work weekdays, weekends and evenings as required
- For ethical and procedural reasons I do not and will never give financial nor commercial advice to you. However, if required I have options to refer or direct you to relevantly qualified professionals and services. I make no charge to you for such referrals and a number of these services are free
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available most weekdays, weekends and evenings. Times and locations to best suit you.