Why Hire Me As Your Coach?
I've worked with people all my working life and spent over 25 years in a variety of management positions in industry. Working with my own life coach I recognised my passion for enabling people to be the best version of themselves that they could be and trained as a professional life coach. I now work with people who want to make significant and lasting changes in their lives.
If you really think "there must be more to life than this", then the good news is, yes there is!
I'm living proof that life coaching works as I changed my own career with the support of a coach. If you're reading this then you've already crossed the first hurdle to changing your life, so why not give me a call and see if we can work together to make a real difference in your life.
What Is Life Coaching and Who Is It For?
It’s easy with the fast pace of life in the 21st century to lose sight of who you are, what’s important to you and what you really want in your life. Take a moment to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you ever felt like you are just going through the motions in your life?
- Do you want to improve your work/life balance?
- Have you reached a crossroads and don't know which way to turn?
- Do you feel stuck in a job or a relationship, feeling you want or deserve more and don’t know how to get it?
- Do you want to make changes to your health and fitness, improve your social life, or return to work after a career break?
- Do you have problems managing your finances?
- Do you never wake up and feel excited about the day ahead?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Life Coaching might be for you.
How Does It Work?
I see clients for either 30 or 60 minute sessions and these can be face to face in Teesside in North East England or via Skype or telephone. During the sessions we will work together to enable you to establish exactly what you want in your life. I can’t change your life for you, but using strategies and techniques I will work with you and, if necessary, help you to overcome obstacles that may have previously prevented you from getting what you want.
Isn't It Just Like Counselling?
There are similarities to counselling in that life coaching is a one to one supportive, non-judgemental process. However, while counselling looks into your past and tries to make sense of what has happened in your life, life coaching is very much focused on the future and setting goals to enable you to move forward in your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Practitioner of Life Coaching (L.C.H.Diploma)
- 2 Years Humanistic Counselling Training (Inc TA 101)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Member of Association for Coaching
- Member of International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M)
- Member of The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Life Coaching is often not a long term process and clients can typically find up to 6 sessions can make a significant difference to their lives.
Sessions can take place via telephone, Skype or face to face on Teesside in North East England.
- I offer a free 30 minute, no obligation, introductory conversation. This will enable us to discuss what you hope to achieve with coaching and to establish if you believe I am the right life coach for you to move forward with the changes you are ready to make.
- Individual sessions cost:
- £50 for 60 mins
- £30 for 30 mins
- Pre-paid Packages are available as follows:
- £270 for 6 x 60 mins sessions, booked and paid for in advance*
- £160 for 6 x 30 mins sessions, booked and paid for in advance*
*Any unused sessions will be refunded (used sessions will be charged at the individual session rate).
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer life coaching in the evenings and at weekends.