Geraldine Noel - Challenge Your Inner Critic - Break the Chain - Be Restored
0203 318 9982
The Savvy Coach Ltd was set up by Geraldine Noel - Executive Director, Founder & Author, who knows just how difficult it can be to find help and support when you really need it. How important it is to find the relevant information and have the skills to make a change. As a Business, Career, Personal, and Youth Coach including Counsellor and Parent Facilitator I am passionate about helping Adult-Young Women, Single Parents, Students and Children who are experiencing issues, to improve their quality of life by challenging self and breaking the cycle to create long lasing change.
- Working as a Single Parent and need to climb over the hurdles of family issues?
- Bored and unhappy in your job, and need a rewarding career?
- Struggling to build your confidence and need be positive in life?
- Tired of bad relationships - need a meaningful and long-lasting one?
- Receiving Low Grades, and need to improve Academic Achievement?
I CAN HELP YOU SOLVE THIS. I DO THIS BY:
- Developing strategies that keep you back from succeeding
- Cultivating leadership & managerial qualities of Success
- Deepening connections and restoring relationships that appear insurmountable
- Discussing challenges that release stressful situations
- Identifying solutions that bring restoration back into your life.
- Dig deep into your core issues using the RCA model of success
- Explore feelings of the past to help you GROW
- Face REALITY of the present to BUILD you up
- Create your own NATURAL LANGUAGE
- Propel you toward FUTURE SUCCESS of SUSTAINABILITY
I have worked in fields such as Social Work, Children, Schools and Families, Youth Services, Human Resources, Accounts, Employment Training and Sales, to create a band of resources for anyone who is looking for help with Counselling, Personal Life, Business, Careers & Employment,Youth Coaching and Parenting Skills in the following areas:
- Abuse: Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Academic Success & Behaviour Improvement
- Assertiveness, Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Bullying & Conflict Resolution
- Careers, CV's/Resume & Employment
- Emotional Conflict
- Goal Success
- Leadership & Managerial Skills
- Relationships: Dating, Separation & Divorce
- Parental Guidance-Child Development
- Personal & Social Effectiveness
- Self-harm & Self-Injury
- Stress Management
- Values and Beliefs
WHY CHOOSE ME
- A Counsellor who is congruent, non-judgmental and creates holistic change
- A Psychologist who invests in students and inspires them toward a high-level of academic achievement
- A Parent facilitator who has brought displaced families back together
- An Inspiring Author who has used her creativity to help others through self-help e.books
- A Vibrant Coach who empowers children to have high self-esteem
- A Coach that offers free consultation to answer any questions you may have about coaching including what to expect in a session and what different types of coaching are available
- Bespoke service for adaptability, which allows customising suitable to your needs
- Local events where you can find training, workshops and seminar to further yourself in life
- Articles where I continue to impart knowledge and experience on a variety of subjects.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
The Savvy Coach Ltd would not exist without you, women and students who seek help and happiness, and a qualified coach who you can share your dreams with, and who is ready to help.This is why it is so important to be of service, and listen to your needs.
I offer a FREE 15 mins consultation If you would like to talk first and clarify any needs you have. After which we will arrange your first session by either of the following options: Online, Telephone or Email.
Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Alternatively, you can also schedule a consultation with me using the following alternative method. However, online appointments will be honored..
Note: Please respect my time and yours by showing up to our appointment at the scheduled time! If you need to cancel our appointment for any reason, please give 48 hours notice of cancellation. This allows me to give another prospective client on the waiting list your time slot. Thank you.
Hope to speak with you soon,
Training, qualifications & experience
Geraldine has worked in fields such as Social Work, Children, Schools and Families, Youth Services, Human Resources, Accounts, Employment Training and Sales to create a band of resources for anyone who is looking for help with Counselling, Personal Life Coaching, Careers Coaching, Educational Coaching, Parental Guidance, Employment and CV Writing.
- A Qualified Education, Guidance Counsellor with 19 years experience
- A Qualified Counsellor/Psychologist with 14 years experience
- A Certified Coach with 8 years experience.
- A Certified Parent Facilitator with 7 years experience who has worked to reconcile families
- A Certified Trainer and Employment Coordinator with 8 years experience
- An Author and Co-Author creating self-help e.books to empower and build up women
This means as a professional I am validated to ensure quality service is provided with a professional body, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional. As a member of the Association for Coaching I adhere to the codes and ethics of good practice, and statement of ethical practice of BACP.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I offer a variety of Coaching, Counselling and Parenting Packages. Where you will be given opportunity to discuss the services on offer and payment, whether standard or bespoke services.
You can also take advantage of a FREE 15 min consultation if you prefer, before committing to my services. Please follow the online schedule link below.
If you would like to view the complete schedule and fees – please visit the ONLINE SCHEDULE here
Geraldine is as an author of several E.books. She says "I wanted to use creative works in my E-Book Store, because I really enjoy creativity, and wished to share some of my knowledge, skills and experiences with others".
These e-books are non-fiction and are full of life experiences. They give you guidance and motivate you to act - to find meaning and purpose in your life. You may have reached a juncture in your life, and find it confusing to move in the best direction. Therefore, whether you are experiencing stress, recovering from a broken relationship, need guidance toward a new job or gain satisfaction in your overall work, or simply want to be happy, these books will help.
Please visit E-BOOK STORE here.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm