Eftychia (Fay) Kalapoda - Cognitive Behavioural Coach
Welcome to my profile.
My goal as a coach is for you to leave coaching having the confidence and knowledge to cope efficiently with life and work challenges.
Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) is a powerful coaching model that draws on evidence based psychological models (although it is not therapy). CBC is for anyone who wants to develop more helpful ways of thinking and the associated behaviours that are more productive and are likely to help you reach your desired goals in life and business.
Issues that can be successfully resolved using CBC in LIFE and BUSINESS include:
• Building resilience and coping strategies, unique to you
• Managing excessive workload / managing stress
• Developing management and leadership skills
• Managing challenging situations with colleagues / bosses / clients
• Managing conflict
• Building assertiveness
• Dealing with aggressive or passive aggressive behaviour
• Dealing with fear of failure (and success)
• Making difficult decisions/choices
• Managing conflicting demands of work and personal life (and finding a better work/life balance)
• Managing underperformance
• Fear of public speaking / giving presentations
• Dealing with high expectations (from self or others)
• Making personal impact
• Coping with redundancy
• Career development planning
Training, qualifications & experience
-Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching Psychology, University of East London
-MSc in RECBT (Rational-Emotive & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), Goldsmiths University of London
-Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Goldsmiths University of London
-MSc in Health Psychology, City University, London
-BSc in Psychology, University of East London
-BSc in Applied Biology, Kingston University, London
-General Certificate in Online Counselling, Counselling Online Ltd
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Health & Wellbeing coaching
Fees are negotiable and will also depend on your individual circumstances and location.
I am happy to offer a FREE 15 minute phone consultation so we can talk and together decide the best way forward for you.
I have an interest in Leadership Coaching and in particular helping Managers become more assertive, influential and inspirational Leaders.
*I can offer 30 minute or 60 minute lunchtime coaching sessions at my Liverpool street location to focus on techniques on how to return to the office more resilient, assertive and in a more positive frame of mind!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer morning, midday & early evening sessions on certain weekdays. Please email or text your name & number and I will respond ASAP. Due to cold calls I do not respond to unknown numbers.