07800 712 703
Are you seeking personal empowerment? Do you want to find clarity and answers around a difficult dilemma or life choice? Do you want to change something in your life? Are you feeling disempowered? These are just a few of the questions that I can help you to explore, understand and empower yourself to answer and take action.
My name is Emma and I am a coach and counsellor (Reg.MBACP) offering coaching, counselling and integrative coach-therapy service for empowered living. These services can support you to:
- Increase personal empowerment
- Address difficult relationship issues and concerns
- Make sustainable changes
- Make decisions
- Challenge the inner critic
- Change how you relate to yourself, to others and to the world
- Move through major life adjustments or transitions
- Deal with workplace challenges and difficulties
- Pursue your desire for a more empowered way of living!
I provide you with the opportunity to:
- EXPLORE your life - how you are living, who you are being, your values, beliefs, motivations, how you relate to others, to yourself, to the world. By further examining and potentially challenging some of these aspects, you can start to examine what’s working for you, what isn’t working and what do you want for your future.
- DISCOVER choice - through the process of exploration, you increase your awareness and start to discover new ways of being in the world, new possibilities and choices for our lives that may not have previously been visible to you. The discoveries can be revealing, surprising and inspiring.
- EMPOWER yourself - this process can empowerand inspire you to make changes, to understand and come to terms with painful events, to live deliberately, as you choose, rather than living by default or in other’s expectations. Empowerment is a very personal experience and can depend on what disempowers you, so we focus on your uniqueness and personal experience of life.
I have worked with a wide range of clients through my professional life including: young and adult carers, mentors, students, people living with dementia (diagnosed, carers, families, professionals), couples, parents, employees in third sector and charity organisations and senior management to name a few. I have worked with differing ages and cultures.
My professional and academic background includes psychology, counselling (various modalities), applied social science and existential coaching and counselling. In my experience, drawing on existential philosophy as part of the counselling process is one of the most powerful frameworks in creating authentic and sustainable outcomes and possibilities for your life. If you would like to know more about this, please see my website www.tpochange.co.uk.
Please feel free to call me, without any obligation, to discuss your needs and how we could potentially work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications and training include:
- Master of Arts in Existential Coaching (currently completing), UK
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Social Science, Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Australia
- Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness, NCE, UK
- Advanced Existential Theory & Practice
- P5 Parenting Program
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- 'Rock & Water' Facilitator Training
- Volunteer Palliative Care Training
Registrations & Memberships
- Affiliate Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Psychotherapy and Counselling (Reg MBACP)
- Member of the Society of Existential Analysis (SEA)
My professional experience includes working in private practice, third sector and charities, government and corporate organisation, health and community services. My roles have included counselling, recruitment, mentoring, program development and coordination, middle management and senior management. I have studied and worked in the United Kingdom, Australia and Thailand.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|