Elisabeth Tootill, PGDip CMC Dip HRD, MAC, AC Accredited Executive Coach, CFCIPD
0208 795 0911 / 07595 021 332
Elisabeth Tootill PGDip CMC, Dip HRD, MAC, AC Accredited Professional Executive Coach, Chartered FCIPD has extensive Career Management and Coaching experience. Holds a degree in Career Management & Counselling from Birkbeck University of London, an ILM Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring at Level 5 & 7, and is an Accredited Professional Executive Coach with the Association of Coaching.
An experienced and flexible Careers Counsellor & Consultant with over 25 years experience in the Career Management field providing counselling/coaching to individuals in career transition, redeployment and redundancy situations and equipping them to find employment.
Has worked with almost 500 individuals at all levels (CEO's, Senior Managers, Middle Managers, those in more specialist roles, through to front line operational staff) from a variety of sectors, backgrounds and experiences.
Careers Consultant, Career Counsellor and Coach, Accredited Professional Executive Coach
- Career Counselling/Coaching
- Personal Career Development and Mid-career Review
- Pre-retirement Counselling
- Life/Personal/Career Coaching & Counselling
Elisabeth has a special interest in working with you if
- You have reached a crossroads in your career journey;
- You would like to identify your key skills to gain more job satisfaction and more fulfilling and satisfying work;
- You are encountering change and transition, or frustration in not using your key skills to meet your professional and personal goals;
- You need help in a new role to get the most out of your first 100 days;
- You feel as though you have got stuck as a result of being in a job for some time.
Elisabeth specialises in assisting individuals:
- either following redundancy or facing a career transition/crossroads, to be clear on your key transferable skills and quantifiable achievements,
- to work out a job search strategy to find fulfilling work, based on your strengths and interests
- then to communicate this effectively at interview
A typical career counselling and coaching journey
- Elisabeth uses CTI personal career development workbook materials that encourage you to examine your Motivators, Values, Interests, Skills and Attributes to assist you to reflect on where you are at, after talking through your career story.
- She will assist you to articulate your key transferable skills and competencies, then work out and quantify your achievements, deliverables and outcomes.
- We will work together to write a master CV and two page reverse chronological and skills based CVs, with a speculative covering letter, and assist with drafting an application form.
- We will consider different routes for finding work and compile a job search strategy for you to implement and action
- She will coach you to prepare for the interview process and provide practice and feedback on your performance.
"Elisabeth provides a high quality, results focused service, both at the corporate level of group training and development, and at one to one level on performance coaching and career counselling. Elisabeth goes the extra mile to ensure that the design and delivery of interventions has a real impact on performance improvement at an individual and a team level, and she is a pleasure to work with." Director of People and Organisational Development
"At the beginning of this year I had no idea where my career was going and spent a lot of time worrying about this. However my time with Elisabeth has really helped me to find a direction and a role that I find fulfilling. The sessions have helped me to understand where my skills and interests lie, and this has boosted my confidence about what I can achieve. Less than a year later I feel much more positive about the future." Louise
Elisabeth is an outstanding Career Coach, very knowledgeable and approachable. Her experience and dedication simply shines through. She is extremely reliable and leaves no stone unturned in her endeavours to deliver you a winning career coaching service. I highly recommend Elisabeth as a career coach. It has been awesome to work with you Elisabeth and I know we will continue to do a lot more work together". Julia, Business Development and Project Coordinator and Team Leader
"It was very professional and business-like together with warmth and approachability which I appreciated" Kate – Radio Presenter, Somerset.
"Elisabeth helped me to draw out many hidden strengths and achievements" Barbara – Personal Assistant, London.
"Thank you Elisabeth for the help you gave me in my career. The work we did together ultimately helped me to pursue my calling" Deborah – Counselling Psychologist
"It really helped me get back to basics: understanding what really drives me and what I really wanted out of my career. It gave me the confidence and the vision to go out and explore a new set of possibilities" Ruth
"CTI wasn't my first experience of career counselling but it was certainly the most personalised and supportive. I could not have asked for someone (Elisabeth) to make more effort to help me. I was desperate to find the right career and, although there was no instant solution, over time it has become clear. My experience of finding purpose in my life forms the basis of the book 'Becoming You' - www.annasymonds.com" Anna
"It has been a pleasure having Elisabeth as a careers consultant, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your help in getting me back into full employment. The coaching I received was good, the preparation of interview techniques was excellent, and the support was encouraging" Sharon – Credit Controller, London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Listed on the International Regulator of Coaching & Mentoring (IRCM)
- Member of Association for Coaching (since Oct 2009) and Accredited professional Executive Coach (since December 2014)
- ILM Certificate in Executive Coaching & Leadership Mentoring L5 & L7 – May 2009
- Degree in Organisational Psychology @ Birkbeck University of London specialising in Career Management and Counselling 2008
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Career Counselling Core Skills Training Course (4 days) - Robert Nathan 2005
- ITD Post Graduate Diploma in HRD, NVQ Level 5 Including MCI II & TDLB elements (1993)
- ITD Certificate in Training & Development (1992)
- Training experience extends back to 1982
- Career Management, Coaching and Counselling experience since 1990.
- Won a National Training Award in 1995 & responsible for achieving IIP in 1994.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Elisabeth Tootill is the Director and Owner of CTI Limited www.cti.ltd.uk.
CTI Limited is a Human Resource and Career Management Consultancy, established 1975, working in all sectors (Private, Public and Voluntary), at all levels and offering a range of Consultancy, Training, Counselling, Coaching and Mentoring Services through a pool of consultants who are highly qualified and experienced. Our approach is that we work with an extensive range of consultants, trainers and coaches, carefully matched to organisations’ requirements. One of our key skills is to carefully listen to your needs and respond with the most appropriate expertise to assist you and your organisation with your particular needs.
• Outplacement, Re-deployment, Career Management & Counselling and Communicating Redundancy
• Career Development, Succession Planning and Talent Management
• Leadership and Organisational Development, Values Driven Leadership
• Tailored Leadership Masterclasses in Entrepreneurial Leadership, Change Management and Innovation and Creativity
• Train the Trainer and Facilitation Skills
• Vision, Values and Culture Development, Communication Values and Team Briefing
• Transformation & Change Management
• Innovation & Creativity & Problem Solving
• Psychometrics and Assessment Centres and Selection and Recruitment Skills Training
• Executive Coaching and Mentoring and introducing a Coaching Culture
• Management, Supervisory (both accredited and non accredited)
• Team Development & Executive Team Development
• Performance Management
• Customer Care, Sales and Media Training
• Soft Skills Training & Interpersonal Skills
• Diversity and Equality
• Handling Difficult People / Mediation / Conflict Resolution Consultancy and Training
• Project Management, Effective Meetings, Letter & Report Writing, E-mail Management, Time Management, Influencing and Negotiation Skills, Communication Skills, Data Protection
• H&S Training
CTI Style and Approach:
• Tailored programmes
• Consultants providing a wide range of services
• Work in partnership with clients
• Holistic approach
• Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Trust, Adaptable, Flexible and responsive to organisations’ needs
• Personalised, friendly but business-like relationships
• Long-term working relationships with all our clients
CTI Limited is a certified Women Business Enterprise with WEConnect to build on over CTI’s 38 years of successful trading, work together with a leading supplier diversity initiative, and have the opportunity to connect with more women-owned businesses and multinational corporations and greater exposure in the market place.
- Individual rates (face to face or by telephone) are £100 per hour plus VAT. Please call to discuss your specific requirements so we can provide a tailored service for you.
- Payment requested at the end of each session.
- Number of sessions are agreed at the beginning after discussing the individual's objectives and are confirmed within a service agreement.
- Sessions can be arranged during working hours or early evenings
- Corporate rates can be provided on request.
- British Gas
- Care For the Family
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- CityWest Homes
- Chiltern Railways
- Copleston Children’s Centre
- CSV - Community Service Volunteers
- David S Smith Packaging Ltd
- Grand Metropolitan Hotel
- Heathfield St Mary’s School
- Hogg Robinson
- Levy Gee (now Vantis Numerica)
- Hounslow Homes
- Harlow District Council
- Lewisham Homes
- London Borough of Bromley
- London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Southwark
- Kensington & Chelsea TMO
- Motability Finance Ltd
- Marriage Care
- National Savings
- Network Housing Group
- Prince/City Data
- The Scout Association
- The British Museum
- The Shaftesbury Society
- The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Thames Valley Police
- University of London Union
- Vale Europe
- Wella Intercosmetics UK
- Wembley National Stadium
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Please e-mail or phone, sessions mutually arranged,