Eldeen Thorne (Specialist in Depression, Anxiety & Phobias)
***Get your FREE 7 Part Video Series on 'The Shocking Truth about Depression & Anxiety' from www.mindbodyproject.co.uk****
Welcome, my name is Eldeen Thorne. I'm a Mind Body Performance Strategist, Creator and Developer of Techniques, and the owner of The MindBody Project.
The MindBody Project are specialists in Mental & Physical Health. We are here to serve those with Depression, Anxiety, Phobias and Mindset for Weight Loss.
After 10 years of research and testing, The MindBody Project now does 5 things to help deal with Depression, Anxiety, & Phobias extremely quickly and effectively:
1) Spend 80% of the time training your mindset (So you automate behaviours that serve you well and can deal with problems long after you have seen us)
2) Education in Nutrition (Most people 'eat' depression)
3) Education in Physical Activity (Lack of moderate physical activity leads to depression)
4) Education in Breathing Techniques (Relaxation, Meditation - Most people don't breathe properly causing panic attacks and anxiety)
5) Education in Hydration (5% Dehydration = 30% Decrease in Life Force Energy = Low Mood)
The MindBody Project has online courses, videos, workbooks etc, which you will do in your own time. You will have access to the relevant courses depending on the issue you have come for. Or you can buy these right now and start straight away without speaking to anyone. (www.mindbodyproject.co.uk)
You can do Face to Face, Online Groups, Online Courses, Skype/Phone or a combination of all of these.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Sport Science & Management Degree (ILM Accredited)
BTEC National Diploma in Sports Science
- 20 years experience in the health, fitness and wellbeing industry
- 10 years of testing and researching human potential especially using specialised interventions and coaching techniques to facilitate and condition long lasting behaviour change and also freedom from long term emotional problems
- Research on Creative Problem Solving Processes in successful organisations
- Extensive studying on Human Needs Psychology (Anthony Robbins), Neuro Science, Design Human Engineering, Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, Quantum Jumping, Quantum Physics, Meditation, Quantum Field Healing, Quantum Touch, Consciousness and Healing, Persuasion Engineering, Noetic Science, Astral Projection, Mind Body Medicine, Psychology of Achievement, Past Life Regression, Spirit Science, The Power of the Subconscious Mind, Thought Field Therapy and many other interesting fields!
- Creator and Developer of NLP New Code Games including JEM Ball which was presented at a trainers training at the NLP Academy in London.
- Invited to assist on Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses in London at the NLP Academy and in Nottingham with Infinite Excellence.
Safe and Therapeutic Management of Violence and Aggression Training (2013, 2014, 2015)
Breakaway Training (2013, 2014, 2015)
Premier Training (Active IQ) Level 3 GP & Exercise Referral (2012)
NASM International Corrective Exercise Specialist (2012)
NCSCT Stage 1 Smoking Cessation Practitioner (2012)
Information Governance (2012)
Basic Life Support with AED Awareness & Anaphylaxis (2012)
Domestic Abuse Awareness Level 3 (2012)
Fire Awareness Training (2012)
Serious Case Review Safeguarding Training Level 4 (2012)
Child Protection & Safeguarding Children Level 3 (2012)
Recognising and Responding Training Level 3 (2012)
Learning Disabilities and Awareness Training (2012)
Manual Handling Training (2012)
Equality & Diversity Training (2012)
Sexual Health Training (2011)
NLP New Code Master Practitioner (NLP Academy) (2010)
City & Guilds Health Trainer Award Level 3 (2010)
RSPH Understanding Health Improvement Level 2 (2010)
Identification and Brief Advice for Alcohol (2010)
Intensive Support and Advice Smoking Cessation (2010)
Basic Life Coaching Certified (Coaching Academy) (2009)
NOCN Healthy Eating on a Budget Level 1 (2009)
Volunteer Walk Leader Award (2009)
NLP Practitioner (ABNLP) (2007)
Time Line Therapy Practitioner (2007)
Hypnotherapy Practitioner (2007)
Brief Solution-Focused Therapist (2007)
Advanced Motivational Interviewing (2007)
YMCA Community Activator Training Level 3 (2006)
YMCA Sales and Marketing Level 3 (2001)
MSM Membership Sales and Marketing Diploma (2001)
YMCA Gym Instructor Award level 2 (2000)
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
The MindBody Project has many different price structures depending on what your needs are. After an no obligation FREE initial 30 min phone assessment, you will have a variety options suited best for you at the cheapest prices.
You can fully access the prices, services and products by going to:
Why choose the Mind Body Project?
- Access to The MindBody Project's Online Products (Videos, Courses, Workbooks, Downloads, Food Diaries, Physical Activity Diaries, E-books, Research) for FREE
- It is the only service where the main focus is conditioning the mind and body so that states and behaviours that serve you well are automatically produced in your day to day life.
- No more talking for months or years without significant improvement and no more ‘learning how to live with the problem’.
- The MindBody Project develops and tests techniques to make sure that they produce ‘out of this world’ results. This means that results can be lightening quick.
- The MindBody Project is one of only a few services in the UK that uses high performance games making the change process fun you rather than pain.
- The MindBody Project is one of only a few services that will teach you mental strategies that the top geniuses in the world use to regularly to solve problems and design a life full of happiness
- The actions and philosophy that is promoted by The MindBody Project encourages a healthy lifestyle which leads to weight loss and increased health and fitness levels.
Who is it for?
- Those with depression, anxiety, anger management issues, low confidence, self-destructive behaviours, constant negative states, chronic fatigue, and low self esteem.
- Those who struggle with performance anxiety and lack of confidence
- Those who want to rapidly improve skills through behavioural modelling technology
- Those who have depression in sport and feel they can’t go to anyone
- Those who want personal lifestyle coaching to keep their life in balance around their activities
- Those who struggle to lose weight & maintain a healthy body
Those with health issues who would like to learn about alternative natural health solutions
Those who are struggling both with mental health issues and weight management issues
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm (Face to Face) Nottingham CVS, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG1 3FB