Dorit Noble Career and Leadership coaching for individuals and teams
Hillfield Park Road
0208 2483919 / 07746 147345
We may enjoy working together
- if you feel like your career has lost its sparkle and you are overwhelmed by your work.
- even though you have achieved a lot, you still dream about more authenticity and purpose in your life.
- you love working but want more quality time with the people who are important to you.
You can do it!
All you need to do is take the first step towards what you want. Know that you are always at choice, that it is possible for you to have a life that fulfils you, work that is joyful for you, and that you have unique gifts. You were born for a purpose. Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to discover what you were born to do.
Together we can discover your vision, purpose as well as blindspots that hold you back from achieving your true potential.
I believe that joy makes life, family and work sustainable. It enhances your ability to trust an "inner knowing" when you make decisions.
I am a creative who trains and coaches Systems Awareness in senior leaders and leadership teams from multi-national organisations, in order to increase their ability to manage complexity.
I love being a part of transformation of people and partnerships, I feel privileged to being able to support others in achieving what they dream about, in becoming authentic and stepping into their personal power.
Real collaboration is powerful and for me that is what coaching is about.
My clients come from diverse background, media, law, finance as well as sports. I have inspired an international community of women in leadership from companies including the BBC, Deloitte, LSE, JP Morgan.
Organisational development and team coaching
Together with co-facilitators, I support leaders and leadership teams to have the difficult conversations needed in order to have a resilient high performing team that works collaboratively to achieve its vision.
We facilitate vision sessions, team away days, workshops on changing behaviours, clarifying roles, toxic communication, resilience through change, leadership, partnership working and improving collaboration.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile™ Practitioner
- Certified Co-Active Coach CPCC
- Accredited with the ICF ACC
- Registered Mentor Coach for the International Coaching Federation
- Team Systems Coach ORSC
Head of Center of Excellence Employee Experience, Telefónica Europe
The shift or alignment you desire. The profoundness and long term effect are astonishing. The body-centred coaching work she did with me gave me amazing results.”
Any questions you want to ask me? I'd be delighted to answer them. Get in touch on 07746 147345:)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Mentoring and training in Somatics for coaches
As someone who can frequently live in my head, the exercises and concepts were extremely powerful in dropping me into my bodies (mind, body, emotional and spirit).
In just six short hours, I gained many practical tips on interpreting my clients and my frequencies. I am keen to find out more.
CTI coach Craig Howe, mid-certification – on the introductory workshop to somatic fundamentals
- gain sensory connection to the body to enhance client conversation through somatic listening
- understand and experience the body as supervisor
- tap into your intuition using specific practices
- enhance your listening, and take it from micro to macro to integrated level of listening
- become aware of when you and/or your clients are ‘in their head’
- expand your range emotionally through movement practices
- become aware of the significance of your body in the coaching environment both with individual clients and in leading groups
- apply somatic practices to your coaching work
Photos & videos
I offer a range of packages to suit different budgets. Please contact me for a free sample session and further information http://www.bodyiqcoaching.com
- one to one career and leadership coaching
- team development includes team away days, workshops on toxic behaviours ame their antidotes. leadership circle culture survey to give you an 'MRI' of your leadership culture
I work with two supervisors one for my individual clients and one for the organisation and team development work that I do. I believe it's the best investment I can make for my clients and my growth as a coach and mentor to other coaches.
personal development training in mind-body leadership
Lola Fayemi, BA (Hons) in Psychology, Programme Director, Spark Inside says:
As a Life Coach I have done many personal development courses over the years but this was on a completely different level and is benefiting me in every single part of my life, my relationships, career, finances, health and so much more.
Honestly if you’re thinking about doing the Nia white belt this is where you are going wrong. Don’t think about it, just do it! You have absolutely nothing to lose and your best future possible to gain! Why would you not!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
Wednesday and Thursday evening and week day sessions available