01276 65722 / 07966 491673
I started my coaching business in 1996 and have listened and worked with thousands of individuals to achieve their personal goals or business dreams. As an educator I use information with wisdom. As a sportsman, I focus on fitness for purpose performance and results.
My strengths are Leadership, Strategic Direction, Enthusiasm, Optimism, Courage and I want to help you identify your strengths and release these into your coaching challenge. My clients come to me for:
- Life coaching e.g. career change, relationship support, goal setting, problem solving.
- Business coaching/mentoring e.g. Business development, Team development, change.
- Executive coaching/mentoring e.g. Leadership and Management challenges, change management, mergers and integration issues.
Whatever your query, please give me a no obligation call or email. I want to help you get the answers to the questions you have and the challenges you face. I offer a free session so we can discuss how I can help you achieve your passion and dreams. I am semi retired and only work with a small number of clients. I look for those who are genuine and want to move on and grow in their lives, to 'dust off the past' and create strategies and actions to move on into a fulfilling life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I started my counselling and coaching career in 1980! This included the following training:
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Counselling and Personal Guidance - 190 hours (Somerset Education Committee)
- Certificate in Careers Education and Guidance (Somerset County Council)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS)
- Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open univ); Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- Chartered FCIPD; FRGS; FRSA
- I am a founding member of the Association of Coaching (FMAC)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
With over 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching and mentoring, I feel able to gracefully and honestly hold a confidential space for my clients, so that they can confidently change and develop.
"David is a magician! Call and experience for yourself. "
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Management development.
- 'C' level coaching (CEO; CFO; CTO; COO).
- Facilitation work
- Arbitration and negotiation
I offer a Free, no obligation introductory session, which is followed by a plan of action (coaching programme).
A fee plan is then created to suit your needs.
- Life coaching starts at £40 per telephone session.
- SME Business coaching starts at £100 (90 minute session)
- Executive Development is negotiable, please call to discuss further.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|