Csilla Harmath, qualified life coach
The first time I met coaching was in 2014 and it changed my life for good. I used to have low self-esteem all my life and it had limited me in my professional and private life. During my training I learnt about my personality, about how to be self-aware, how to challenge my limiting beliefs, how to set goals, how to reach them and many more. To me the most important message of life coaching is that if I take responsibility for my thoughts and actions, my life can be the way I want it to be.
As a teacher and life coach I have been working with people for more than 10 years and I have always been interested in the way the human mind works. The reason why I fell in love with coaching is because it focuses on solutions instead of problems and it has an optimistic view of the capability of people.
My mission as a life coach is to help people find their best self and live their lives just the way they have always wanted.
I can help you in the following situations.
- If you have lost your way and don't know where to go.
- If you don't believe in yourself and that you can do it.
- If you feel unmotivated and unwilling to commit to action.
- If you want to find out more about your personality and why you act the way you do in certain situations.
- If you want to learn how to deal with conflicts or stress.
- If you are going through difficulties and changes in your relationship or at work.
- If you can't find work-life balance.
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
Training, qualifications & experience
2014 - life coach, Lemma Coaching, Budapest, Hungary
2015 - executive coach, The Coaching Academy, London, UK /in progress/
Areas of coaching I deal with
I provide a FREE trial session.
£50/session (one session is between 60 and 90 minutes)
On average 6-8 sessions are required.
For further information feel free to contact me.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|