Colin Symington-Bailey MCMA. CPD Accredited Coach and NLP Practitioner
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" (Einstein.) Something needs to change... If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always got. As your coach I will help you to embrace a different perspective, and to establish new, more productive, habits.
Investing in a coach is probably the best investment that you could ever make, because not only are YOU investing in YOU, but also in the relationships which surround you. If you don't, then you will simply never know what could have been... "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)
"Colin is an inspiration to me... He definitely is an amazing coach with a gift to empower people and help them to fulfil their dreams." (Fernando)
"...Every session has left me enthused and energised. Colin has such a great positive mental attitude that rubs off on you, so you can't help but feel positive and motivated by the end of each session." (Kay)
"I now feel more focused. My confidence has ascended since I started the coaching sessions, thanks to Colin, and I feel happy and in control with my new found confidence. I now believe in myself, I feel strong enough to accomplish my goal I had only dreamt about." (Anna-Marie)
- Are you looking to convert your inner critic?
- Do you have a hunger, or a burning passion to fulfil your true potential?
- Do you crave an effective, and proven opportunity to accelerate your success?
- Are you aware of what you truly desire in your life?
- Are you committed to take the necessary action to fast-track your results?
- Are you looking for a no-nonsense approach to goal setting and goal getting?
If so, then let me show you how!
- The Proctor Gallagher Institute's tried, tested and proven program - the collaborative result of more than 55 years of intensive study.
- Positive, enthusiastic and personalised sessions, designed to assist you in "mapping" your life and building your better, brighter future.
- An unparalleled blend of coaching tools and techniques, customised to your personal needs.
- A safe, secure and comfortable environment in which to explore - and realise - your potential.
- A sounding board - someone who listens, and supports you - in a non-judgmental, and confidential, coaching relationship.
- The professional expertise, and proven experience, to help you to set challenging goals, and to achieve them within a realistic timeframe.
I am available for local face-to-face coaching around the Greater London region of Harrow and Watford, and can also coach via Skype-based sessions - for those not-so local...
Please reach out to me through CS-BCoaching@mail.com, or you may prefer to schedule a complimentary consultation with me, through my website, CS-BCoaching.com. Please also click through to colinsymington.tiritstime.com for further details concerning ""Thinking Into Results" - The Proctor Gallagher Institute's licensed, 12 lesson program, facilitated over a 24 week schedule.
I believe that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't yet met. I look forward to meeting with you soon...
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a professional life strategist and Eating Psychology Coach, having qualified with merit through The Coaching Academy - the largest coach training organisation of its type in the world. Furthermore, as a certified consultant within the world-renowned Proctor Gallagher Institute, I have been blessed with the privilege and honour of being personally mentored by Bob Proctor. Bob Proctor is widely considered one of the greatest teachers in the world on the topic of human potential and growth. (You may recall Bob from "The Secret.")
I also facilitate "Thinking Into Results" - THE benchmark programme for radical personal and corporate transformation, underpinned by Bob Proctor's unparalleled knowledge and experience of personal development - accumulated over more than 50 years of research.
I have also studied "The Breakthrough System" and "Core 200" programmes through Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes' world-renowned Robbins Madanes Training Centre. In April, I will be attending Tony Robbin's flagship live event, "Unleash The Power Within."
I am a CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accredited coach,and also a formally recognised training provider for the "Thinking Into Results" programme. I am a registered member of The Complementary Medical Association, an IANLPC accredited NLP Practitioner, and a qualified Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner, certified also in Cognitive Reprogramming. I am currently enrolled in Harvard University's "Fundamentals of Neuroscience," and I have also studied DiSC personality profiling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT.)
I am a graduate of Robin Sharma's "Extreme Achievement Formula," John Assaraf's "Neurogym" program, Brendon Burchard's "Expert Academy" and "High Performance Academy," and I am also enrolled in EVERCOACH's "High Performing, High Performance Coach," and "Client Mastery" programmes. I am a member of The Middlesex and North Hertfordshire Coaching Community, and I subscribe also to the CPD accredited Personal Success Academy.
I studied Hotel Management at The Durban Institute of Technology - emerging with distinction - and I have since amassed in excess of 20 years' managerial experience within the Hospitality and Retail sectors. To put it simply, I understand "people."
With experience in major corporations such as McDonald's, Holiday Inn, Sun International (where I had the honour and privilege of meeting Nelson Mandela), Southern Sun, Whitbread, Tesco, ASDA WAL*MART, SportsDirect.com (Retail) and Debenhams (to name but a few,) I also possess extensive knowledge of the corporate arena.
Through a unique blend of Coaching, NLP, Mindfulness, and Neuroscience; coupled with extensive managerial and interpersonal experience - delivering exceptional (award-winning) customer service - I am a catalyst for positive, meaningful life transformation.
Please feel free to reach out to arrange a complimentary - no obligation - intake session to clarify your expectations; to answer your questions, and - more importantly - to determine whether coaching may be the right choice for you.
A Brief Summary of Qualifications and Training:
- Thinking Into Results Certified Consultant and Facilitator - The Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy ( with merit)
- NLP Practitioner Diploma - IANLPC Accredited
-Diploma in The Psychology of Eating (with distinction)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner Diploma (IANLPC Accredited)
- CPD Accredited Coach, and CPD Accredited Training Provider
- "The Breakthrough System" - Robbins-Madanes Training
- "Core 200" - Robbins-Madanes Training
- Reflexology Diploma - IANLPC Accredited
-Neuroscience for Coaches - Amy Brann
- Three Dimensional Coaching - Blaine Bartlett
- National Diploma in Hotel Management - Durban Institute of Technology (with distinction)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Law of Attraction
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
DiSC Personality Profiling
Nutrition and Health
Psychology of Eating
Photos & videos
Coaching is not a "One Size Fits All" approach - I work differently with everybody, simply because everybody I work with is different.
To arrange a complimentary - no-obligation - initial consultation, or for any other questions regarding my coaching programmes, including "Thinking Into Results," please schedule a personal appointment with me through my website, CS-BCoaching.com.
For further information, please visit my websites, CS-BCoaching.com, or colinsymington.tiritstime.com.
Please also feel free to browse through some of the coaching testimonials - to get a snapshot of my coaching; and a glimpse of what we could potentially achieve together..."Don't settle for average. The best predictor of future performance is past performance..." (Eben Pagan)
Have a GREAT day!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|