01869 331370 / 07917 457992
I offer a bespoke, personalised service to each of my clients. This can be through 1:1 coaching in Hailey (near Witney) or Tackley (near Kidlington & Bicester) as well as home visits to clients throughout Oxfordshire and surrounding counties. Skype and telephone coaching also available.
- Personal Development – What you are capable of? We can work on all the aspects of personal development with a tailored programme to deliver results.
- Career Coaching – Stuck in a rut at work and unsure of the next step? It's easy to lose sight of our ambitions and what we actually want from our careers.
- Business Coaching – Thinking of starting a business or need help with a new business project?
- Self Confidence/Self Esteem – Identifying negative thought patterns, self talk and understanding the reasons for it.
- Health – Most of us feel like we could improve our health. Whether it’s the new exercise regime, changes in diet or to reevaluate your current lifestyle.
- Motivation vs Procrastination – Always finding an excuse to procrastinate? Finding it hard to understand why? We can identify the barriers and plan changes in thinking and behaviour.
- Work Life Balance – Need to take a step back and check that you are enjoying life like you should.
- Back to Work – It can be difficult to get back to work after a long absence.
- Simply lost your mojo... – Perhaps you are not sure what’s happened. Rediscover that feeling of purpose and direction. No one else has your life planned for you, so you may as well do it.
Free introduction Skype call to discuss what you want to get out of the coaching. Chris will talk to you about the process and you decide if you wish to book - no obligation.
Full price list below.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diplomas in Life Coaching and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Case studies and testimonials on website and leaflet which can be downloaded as a pdf
“I have found the life coaching sessions with Chris extremely useful and thought provoking.... I found myself considering issues from a much more positive standpoint and thinking about them in terms of solutions and opportunities rather than problems. Chris also helped me focus on the aspects of my life I am happy with and encouraged me to recognise things as the successes they are and take the time to congratulate myself on them.
In conclusion I have found myself considering several aspects of my life very differently following the sessions, not only has my view changed, I am seeing a bigger picture... Chris has been an excellent guide/facilitator in helping me get there.” - MG
'From my nervous first knock on Chris's door to dealing with some important personal issues Chris was always positive, helpful and caring. I fully recommend his coaching. At our first meeting life was rather tough but after our sessions I'm in a much better situation both in my personal and professional life with no small part thanks to Chris!' -TF
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
GET 2 COACHING SESSIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 (Face to Face sessions only)
Our latest special offer is buy 1 session and get another session absolutely free. The idea behind the offer is that 2 sessions will give prospective new clients a better idea of the process and what coaching can do for them. It includes the introductory session and then a further session to work on the areas the client is looking to improve.
To take up the offer please call or email with ‘2 for 1 Offer’ in the subject heading. Alternatively you can reach us through Facebook.
GROUP COACHING NOW AVAILABLE
Now offering group coaching for businesses or colleagues who wish to improve their motivation and performance. We offer sessions for up to 8 people including half day and full day programmes. These will be offered on a first come first served basis and there is limited availability due to the popularity of these events. These will be held at the Witney Business & Innovation Centre. Please contact us for more details.
Skype Coaching: Coaching at your Convenience
Introduction Skype: Free (15-30mins)
Skype 30 minute session: £25.00
Skype 45 minute session: £35.00
Skype 60 minute session £50.00
Face to Face:
2 for 1 Offer - 2 sessions for the price of 1, book the first 2 sessions for just £60.00
- Individual Session (1 hour) - £60.00
- Pre booked Sessions x4 - £220.00
- Pre booked Sessions x6 - £310.00
Please contact me for details
Refer a friend and receive an extra session completely free!
Payments can be made via PayPal or cash. All payments must be made in advance.
Frequently asked Questions -
- Where does the Face to Face coaching take place?
My main coaching location is in the beautiful village of Hailey, just outside Witney in West Oxfordshire. We have a comfortable, quiet and confidential area with refreshments and there is plenty of off-road parking available. I also coach from the Witney Business & Innovation Centre in their superb meeting rooms (which provide absolute privacy) with all refreshments included.
- How long will it take?
Each session lasts for 1 hour. I can offer 90-minute consultations on request. In my experience around 4-6 sessions are usually required but this can vary from person to person. Coaching is a process and changing behaviour that has been second nature for so many years can sometimes take time.
- What is Coaching? Is it the same as Counselling?
Coaching is very different to counselling as it concentrates on the present and future. Whilst coaching will acknowledge issues from our past we do no concentrate on it. Coaching is about increasing your self-awareness and understanding what you want from life. My coaching is based on results and making the changes stick. If you feel that you need help with traumatic events from the past it would be best to see a trained Counsellor rather than a Coach.
- What happens in a ‘Coaching Session?’
As a coach it is my job to ask questions and help the client discover the answers themselves. I do not advise or tell anyone what to do. I employ a professional but informal style to the session ensuring my clients enjoy the coaching experience. Generally around three quarters of the conversation will be from the client: a good coach simply interjects with questions and observations based on the client’s thoughts and feelings. Understanding why we behave the way we do is fundamental to making any changes.
- Is there anything I need to do before the coaching?
I would advise all prospective clients to research the coaching process or contact me for if you have any questions.The only thing I ask from all my clients is an open mind and their commitment.
- How much does it cost?
For Face to Face coaching it is £60 per session and there are discounts for block bookings of 4 or 6 sessions. A full price list is available on my website. Currently I am offering a 2 for 1 offer (please see above for details). Skype coaching starts at just £20!
- Is there any ‘homework’ I’ll need to do?
This very much depends on the client and what we are working on. Not every client needs to work outside of the session.
- Why should I pick you? There are a lot of coaches out there…
Naturally I would expect you to check out all the options available to you. Examining options is something coaching actively promotes. My clients enjoy the process and have fun with the coaching. I like to think I combine professionalism with humour and the journey to reaching your true potential should be a joyful and a life changing experience.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Can offer weekend and evening sessions.