28 Park Place
Stop surviving, START THRIVING!
Discover how my clients and I BEAT STRESS, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
Head to www.chrisdudley.co.uk to find out more
Do you need feel…
- like you’re disappointing yourself, your family, your friends, and your colleagues
- overwhelmed, out of control and stuck in a rut
- guilty and ashamed for how you feel
- you’re procrastinating but you can’t connect to the motivation you need to move on
- the things you do to make yourself feel better are making you feel worse
Do you need someone…
- who truly listens when you speak to them
- with whom you don’t need to feel guilty about how you think and feel
- to help you get out of overwhelm and back in control
- who holds you accountable to achieving your goals
- who has been where you are and made it out
Do you want to…
- feel confident in yourself and your value to the world
- live and work productively and authentically
- feel engaged with the world around you, building and maintaining positive relationships
- manage times of change and uncertainty with confidence and resilience
- overcome your stress, anxiety, and depression and build a better life
"Deciding to work with Chris has been a positive, life-changing decision for me."
"The first and only thing in a whole year that got me putting one foot in front of the other again was the self-discovery 90 minutes’ session with Chris."
“I approached Chris and asked him if he could help my soon to be 21-year-old son, to find his way in life, to find a meaning and a purpose and the transformation has been truly incredible!”
"After the session, I felt like a weight had literally been lifted off my shoulders. My closest friend commented that I was a different person and for the first time in ages they saw a glimpse of a happier, independent and motivated person."
"Working with Chris has enabled me to move forward with my life, leaving behind the things that weren’t working for me and gaining a new momentum to make the changes to enable me to get what I want from life."
"I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t have found him."
HELLO, I’M CHRIS. I’M A LIFE COACH.
To learn more about how my clients and I achieved balance and success in our lives using life coaching and therapy, please head to my website. Where I also share my personal story of breaking free from depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, and how I use these same tools and techniques to support others.
Dependant on the challenge you are experiencing and the changes you want to make I work with you either on a session by session basis or as part of a 3-months program. Working with me begins with a call, an opportunity to review how you would like coaching to impact your life. We’ll discuss the changes you want to make and the goals you want to achieve. You’ll gain a greater understanding of the role of coaching and be in the best position to make a decision about using coaching as the solution to achieve the life you desire and deserve. I'll support you in identifying the coaching program that best suits your needs.
A 30-minute Discovery Call, which is a single investment of £27 and can be booked online through my website. Your investment is deducted from any subsequent purchase of a coaching session or program, or refunded if you decide not to invest in coaching with me.
ARE YOU READY TO BE MORE TOMORROW THAN YOU ARE TODAY?
If you’re ready to work with me, head to www.chrisdudley.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Whilst my success is best measured by my client testimonials, I can confirm I hold the following qualifications and memberships:
- Master Practitioner and Coach of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Development
- CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) Associate Member
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) Member
I become a life coach as I first experienced coaching and NLP Therapy as a client. It was through this that I freed myself from my mental health challenges. I am not a psychologist who understands mental health from the outside looking in, but I am a person, just like you, who understands mental health challenges from the inside out.
I am a Coach and Trainer. and thrived for 10-years in business, specialising in Learning and Development, whilst studying the personal development industry. I launched my life coaching and training business to support individuals to achieve balance and success in all areas of their life.
I pride myself on the partnerships I have developed with companies focused on guiding and supporting individuals to achieve their potential. I am the Master Coach for ducks in a row, a pioneering business offering quality life coaching and outstanding training courses. I am the sole coach supervisor for ducks in a row, supporting other coaches to maintain best-practice standards.
As ducks in a row’s Learning and Development Consultant, I design life coaching training to develop high-impact, high-quality coaches across the UK. I designed the ducks in a row flagship Certificate in Life Coaching Qualification, approved by CPD Standards.
I offer a Coach Mentoring Partnership Program for coaches, seeking to design and launch their own successful coaching business. http://chrisdudley.co.uk/coaching/partnership-program/
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer a Coach Mentoring Partnership Program for coaches, seeking to design and launch their own successful coaching business. More details on this program can be found at http://chrisdudley.co.uk/coaching/partnership-program/
Photos & videos
My aim is that working with me is as easy as possible and I openly share my prices which are clear and easy to understand.
I recommend we begin with a Discovery Call, which is a single investment of £27 and can be booked online through my website. Your investment is deducted from any subsequent purchase of a coaching session or program, or refunded if you decide not to invest in coaching with me.
Please visit my website for more details www.chrisdudley.co.uk
- 7 signs of anxiety
- Seven signs of stress
- Sunday night blues
- Getting a great night's sleep
- Procrastinate no more
- Is your work/life balance off the scales?
- Four interesting ways life coaching leads to a better you
- Regain your gym mojo
- What do people think of me?
My office in the heart of Leeds City Centre
The majority of my clients meet with me at my private office in Leeds City Centre. Upon request, face-to-face sessions are available throughout the UK and I regularly meet clients in London and Manchester.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available to support my clients daily from 08:00-20:00.