07850 045 635
HELPING INTERCULTURAL, PROFESSIONAL, BUSY WOMEN MAKE CHANGES IN THEIR LIFE
Who I am
Hi, I am Caterina (Cate) a professionally qualified Life Coach practising in Hammersmith, London W12.
Who I work with
Most of my clients are international professionals, entrepreneurs, busy mums who have dreams and aspirations and wish to achieve them.
They might feel stuck, demotivated, stressed. They might need to find a balance between a stressful job and a busy home life. They might experience difficulties in living in a host country.
I help them
- figure out what they really want from life
- Eliminate worries, stress and anxiety
- Lose weight and gain energy
- Develop healthy habits
- boost confidence
- dream big and achieve ambitious goals
- start living every day with power and purpose
- adapt to a new environment and overcome the challenges of living in a host country
Why work with me
- I strongly believe that everybody has the potential to achieve what they desire
- I am down-to-earth and passionate about my job
- I have experienced most of what you may be going through
- I care, a lot
I specialise in
- Confidence building
- Time management and procrastination
- Personal development
- Healthier lifestyle
- Expat-related issues
- Stress and anxiety stemming from everyday life's challenges
I subscribe to the Association for Coaching's Code of Ethics and Good Practice and guarantee professionalism and confidentiality in a safe environment.
CONTACT ME for a FREE introductory session
I see my clients in London - Hammersmith (Wendell Park). Coaching sessions can be conducted in person or via Internet from anywhere in the world. I always provide extra support and follow-up.
I provide coaching both in English and in Italian.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Coaching - Centre for Coaching, London
- Certificate in Coaching for Business - City University, London
MA Law (Diploma di Laurea in Giurisprudenza - Rome ITALY)
AMAC - Associate Member of Association for Coaching
Prior to becoming a Life Coach, I worked for over twenty years for the Italian Foreign Office. That gave me the fantastic opportunity to travel, live in different countries and experience many various cultures.
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer the prospective client a FREE 30 minutes exploratory meeting, to meet and discuss their needs. This is an opportunity to consider whether we make a good match and discuss mutual expectations.
Please, get in touch to discuss fees.
Besides one-to-one coaching sessions, I can also provide organisations with confidence-building workshops for female executives and staff.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for weekend sessions (face to face and online) and for evening session (online only).