Carri Jovanovic, Personal Performance & Career Coach, NLP Practitioner
I am committed to enabling my clients to make the changes they want in their lives and fulfil their potential. I work with people at all ages and all stages of life, but what my clients have in common is the desire to improve their lives, develop and grow, and the will to take action. I am a fully qualified personal performance and career coach, and NLP practitioner.
When might I need a coach?
Do you want to make improvements in your personal or professional life, but need some extra support to get where you want to be?
- Maybe you feel at a crossroads in your life and don’t know which road to take
- You want to improve your performance or “up your game” but need some help with motivation or overcoming barriers
- Perhaps you are struggling with your work / life balance and just need some more “me” time, to refresh and energise yourself
Whatever your situation, as your coach I can help you increase your personal effectiveness, unlock your true potential, and make the improvements you want in your life.
What can I offer as your coach?
Working with you as my client, I can support you to:
- Find clarity on what outcomes you seek and which direction to take
- Tap into and develop your existing strengths, skills and resources
- Gain confidence to face new challenges or address long-standing problems
- Improve your communication and relationships with others
- Gain insight into your own values, ways of thinking and behaviours, in order to help you become more resourceful and more resilient
- Improve your ability to be "at your best" more of the time, and to manage your feelings in all situations
- Identify ways to overcome the obstacles you are facing
- Think positively, proactively and creatively in finding solutions
- Take action towards your goals in a step-by-step and practical manner
As an NLP practitioner, I can offer a range of tools and techniques that further enhance my coaching by working from the inside-out: helping you think and communicate in a more effective way, and helping you to "re-programme" your habits, so that you have more positive experiences in all aspects of your life.
As a career coach, I can also support my clients to find and enjoy a fulfilling career that is right for them.
- Are you bored, feeling stuck, unfulfilled at work?
- Looking for a complete change of career?
- Maybe you are just starting out and want to be sure which career direction is right for you.
- Returning to work after a break, and need help with confidence?
- You may be successful and already established in your career, but feel the need for some fresh challenges
- Perhaps you are facing redundancy and need help in deciding your next move.
I can support you in your career development and choices by helping you to:
- diagnose your needs and preferences
- revisit what's most important to you about your work - what makes it satisfying or rewarding and what gives you the most fulfillment
- reconnect with your strengths, skills, resources and motivation
- develop your confidence, communication skills, and resourcefulness
- enable you to look beyond the status quo and explore new possibilities
I have a relaxed, friendly style to my coaching, and I hope you will find me warm and encouraging in our coaching relationship. I am sensitive and adaptable to each of my client's preferences, whilst providing challenge where required, to help you keep on track to achieve the outcomes you want!
My coaching company name is Rockhopper Coaching - which reflects my love of nature and love of life: the rockhopper is the penguin that has learned to hop - across crevasses, up rocky cliffs, to get to where it needs to go. I think that expresses something of my enthusiasm for coaching as a fantastic way to help people achieve what they want in life, and be the person they want to be.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications / Training
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy
- Licensed coach for the Firework Career Change Programme
- NLP Practitioner - ANLP
- Working with clients on career development / career change
- Helping clients to improve their work performance and achieve study goals
- Supporting clients who are going through career transition / redundancy / retirement
- Personal development - reconnecting clients with their strengths, skills and resources
- Working with individuals to improve their self-confidence, communications and relationships
- Helping clients achieve a better work / life balance
- Supporting clients with health and fitness goals
- Coaching small business owners to develop their business
- Coaching for improved personal effectiveness, time management & motivation
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
As a linguist by training (French, German, Spanish), I have experience of cross-cultural communication, and experience of coaching clients whose first language is not English, and those from a range of cultural backgrounds. I also have experience of working with individuals on the autism spectrum - especially young people with Asperger Syndrome.
I offer a free initial 30 minute phone consultation, to discuss your needs. This could be a face to face discussion in a neutral location in the Ilkley area if preferred. Please contact me to discuss the price of my coaching packages.
I offer flexible coaching and NLP packages tailored to your needs, which can be delivered face to face, by phone or Skype.
I have a home consulting room in Ben Rhydding, Ilkley, but am happy to travel to your location (if circumstances are favourable) within a 10-15 mile radius (for which some travel time would be added).
I offer all my clients ongoing support by phone or email and provide a range of tools and resources to support the coaching process.
"I thoroughly enjoyed my coaching sessions with Carri who managed to get me to really think about my actions and why I respond in the way I do. It was liberating to be able to discuss my innermost thoughts without fear of judgement and I enjoyed the process of coming up with as many options as possible before committing to action."
"What I have valued the most is the ‘safe’ time to reflect, review and thinking space to evaluate where I am with my life, what I am doing and what I need to do to look to the future and plan ahead. In setting goals and activities and then reviewing and reflecting on the experiences, I gained meaningful learning on trying and testing approaches that best serve me to improve the areas that I sought to develop."
"The sessions were particularly helpful in helping me to focus on my aspirations for my future career and develop a logical plan of actions that I need to take in order to achieve my goals. The sessions challenged me to think creatively about my skills and options open to me and Carri provided practical tools to support that. Overall I have found the sessions very helpful. Thank you."
"Coaching has provided me with skills I can use in all aspects of life. I have also learnt that with the right enthusiastic and positive guidance it is possible to achieve things that may seem impossible."
"The sessions had a huge impact on my wellbeing. They provided me with a very clear understanding of where I am now and why and gave me the thinking time to plan what I want to do next. They gave me tools to think and plan the future. Thank you."
"I found Carri to be supportive in a very practical and do-able way. She helped me identify goals and actions that I felt were achievable, and would move me towards where I wanted to be."
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00 Also available 17.00 - 20.00 Tuesday & Thursday