Bronwyn Nash (AMAC)
Life Coaching with a difference in Colchester. Get professional personal coaching that focuses on the future, takes place in a totally unique environment and doesn't feel like counselling or therapy!
Stop feeling overwhelmed, get a better work-life balance, create the authentic life you want... stop surviving and start thriving!
Now offering a limited number of VIP coaching places: A targeted, inspirational collaboration with your own personal Coach, throughout your Project or period of Transition, to get a 10/10 result and have the BEST time along the way! See below for more details...
I'm passionate about working with people who feel like they are trapped in a life that doesn't serve them. There's not necessarily anything "wrong" but it just doesn't feel as "right" as you want it to. If you want to figure out what you really want and what's most important to you, and to explore creating a life around those things, then I want to work with you to create your Authentic Life!
Help with a wide range of issues:
- Not feeling authentic
- Feeling trapped by what you "should" be doing / thinking / feeling
- Overwhelmed by demands or choices
- Work-Life balance
- Courage to take on a big project (business or personal)
- Navigating a big transition or change in your life
- Loss of direction
- Lack of fulfillment
- Mid-life crisis
- Personal boundaries
As your Personal Coach, I'll help you:
- Get clarity about what you want to do and why
- Define your goal or purpose
- Identify the best options and ways forward that feel authentic for you
- Keep your energy high
- Keep you focused on the goal
- Figure out what you really want
- Keep positive and confident
- Overcome obstacles or barriers in your way
- Remember you that you’re doing great and to celebrate your achievements
- Keep things in perspective
- Overcome set backs
- Remember you why you’re doing this
- Maintain your momentum
- Make big decisions
My style is relaxed, calm and straightforward, drawing on an extensive toolkit of approaches and techniques while also being fresh, unique, slightly quirky and effective.
You'll have choice about where the coaching takes place. Many of my clients choose to work with me in the Coaching Campervan, a unique, quirky, private and mobile space that creates a real sense of adventure and a new journey beginning.
- Farhana (Sept 2016) – The session last week was so helpful – it put things into perspective and I’ve been thinking about my values a lot. I’ve handed in my notice at work and it felt incredible! I’m moving to London to pursue my Masters full time. I only saw you for a couple of hours but it made a huge difference – I don’t think I could have taken the leap if it wasn’t for that.
- Alison (July 2016) -I feel I learnt more about myself in this two hour Kick Start session than I have done in any other coaching or training sessions. It was a positive, pro- active and well run session. We sat in the lovely camper van in a beautiful place, having cups of tea whilst exploring my drivers and needs. Bronwyn was encouraging and insightful. It was the perfect mix of pleasure and coaching. I would recommend taking the plunge and let Bronwyn help you explore your values and needs.
- Gaby (June 2016) - My husband and I are very happily married but were confused what we wanted to do with our future. We want to make the most out of life and not waste it but were not sure what the best way to do this was. I booked a session with Bronwyn as I knew we needed help deciding – we just couldn’t see clearly ahead. We had a session each and then one together. It was absolutely brilliant. We both went through a really interesting and practical process to discover our core values and then applied them to the different paths that we could choose from. It wasn’t easy but Bronwyn uses clever techniques and is very good at guiding you and making you think really hard about what is right for you. Everything did become much clearer and it is such relief to finally have some clarity. I will definitely be back and it is great that I have found such a brilliant resource for when I next need it.
- Sharon (Feb 2016) - I wanted to feel pushed to do things. Bronwyn has a way of pushing you but at the same time not feeling under any pressure if that makes sense. I now realise I can start a business and achieve my goals with her help. I feel so lucky that I found her and very, very grateful for all her wonderful help and support.
- Angela (Oct 2015) - It’s like a sanctuary or bubble where I could take time out to focus on me. It was like going on a journey that we explored together as two equals. You created the space for me to explore what I wanted (which wasn’t what I thought it was!) and by reflecting back what I was saying and gently challenging me, I’ve started looking at things in new ways. Your approach felt very personal, tailored to me and what I wanted to achieve and it felt very safe but also really exciting. The change has continued long after our sessions ended. Instead of just taking a “sticking plaster” approach, you’ve supported me in making some long term, transformational change. I now feel like I have the skills and tools to make my life more fulfilling and I feel really comfortable in my own skin for the first time - it feels great!
Magic Roundabout Coaching is based in Colchester and offers life coaching sessions in various locations around North Essex and South Suffolk as well as via Skype or telephone from wherever you happen to be in the world.
Visit my website for more information!
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a member of the Association for Coaching and hold an ICF (International Coach Federation) approved and endorsed diploma in Personal Transformation Coaching, as well as further certificates in Group, Relationship, Existential, Youth and Health & Wellness Coaching.
I trained in 2014 with Animas Centre for Coaching and continue to invest in my training and development in various areas of coaching.
I lead Damsels in Success in Colchester, a personal growth community inspiring and pioneering change in the way women live and work so they experience more success with ease in every area of life.
This year (2016) I spoke at Her Event, London Olympia about the power using your core values to create an authentic and fulfilling life.
Before training as a coach, I had a successful 10 year career in Senior Human Resources in small start-ups, medium sized and large corporate organisations.
Having made my own life transformation, through coaching, I have personal experience of the journey that my clients go on when working with me.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Goal or Purpose
- Core Values
- Positive and Confidence
- Overcome obstacles or barriers
- Recognizing achievements
- Gig decisions
- New business, product or service
- Transition and Change
- Leveling up!
Photos & videos
Get in touch for your free, no-obligation introduction call that includes a short taster so you can get answers to all your questions and “try before you buy”.
Coaching sessions are offered in packages, based on your needs and requirements:
- Kick Start 2-2.5 hour long session intended to be a stand-alone, intensive, session to explore and create a solid foundation on which you can then build (either on your own or through further coaching sessions)
- Basic 6 session package - 6 x 1 hour sessions, once a fortnight
- Enhanced 6 session package - as above plus an email summary following each session and a set of session recordings giving you a set of resources to keep and refer back to
- VIP (very limited spaces) A targeted, inspirational collaboration with your own personal Coach, throughout your Project or period of Transition, to get a 10/10 result and have the BEST time along the way!2 hour session each month, plus Accountability Report and email support between sessions
Coaching doesn't have to be in a magnolia room with two armchairs facing each other (unless that's where you feel most comfortable)!
One of first things I ask a new client to consider is where they would like us to work together. Where’s right for you? What’s going to bring out your best thinking? Is it in a café? On the beach? By a river or in a park? In comfy armchairs in a private space? In a cozy, quirky campervan (Zebedee the Coaching Campervan)? It’s your life we’re working on, so you get to choose!
- Do you prefer to be in a private space or a public space?
- Do you prefer to be sat down or moving?
- Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
- Do you prefer to be face to face in person or would you prefer to work over Skype from the comfort of your own home?
- Do you prefer to use the telephone?
Some options for you to consider are:
If you're local to North Essex or South Suffolk:
- Your place of work (if you have access to a private space)
- Local public spaces such as coffee shops, hotels, parks, beaches and riversides
- A private meeting room (sessions available at The Tree Rooms, Colchester)
- The Coaching Campervan
Or if you're anywhere else in the world:
- Using Skype (or similar) from the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a good internet connection)
- Using the telephone from where ever you happen to be
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|