Bronwyn Nash (AMAC)
Life Coaching with a difference in Colchester. Get professional coaching that focuses on the future, takes place in a totally unique environment and doesn't feel like counselling or therapy!
Stop feeling overwhelmed, get a better work-life balance, create the life you want... stop surviving and start thriving!
Help with a wide range of issues:
- Work-Life balance for self employed and employed people
- Confidence in yourself
- At a crossroads
- Health and Wellbeing
- Loss of direction
- Lack of fulfillment
- Feeling lost or stuck
- Mid-life crisis
- Personal boundaries
Why choose Magic Roundabout Coaching?
- Professional coaching with Bronwyn Nash
- Get real clarity, focus and direction on the future
- Create time to focus on you in a totally unique environment
- Make positive changes
- Simplify the issue or challenge
- Feel more comfortable and confident in yourself
- Focus on what's most important to you
- Be encouraged to look at things from new perspectives
- Get insight and clarity
My style is relaxed, calm and straightforward, drawing on an extensive toolkit of approaches and techniques while also being fresh, unique, slightly quirky and effective.
You'll have choice about where the coaching takes place. Many of my clients choose to work with me in the Coaching Campervan, a unique, quirky, private and mobile space that creates a real sense of adventure and a new journey beginning.
- Alison (July 2016) -I feel I learnt more about myself in this two hour Kick Start session than I have done in any other coaching or training sessions. It was a positive, pro- active and well run session. We sat in the lovely camper van in a beautiful place, having cups of tea whilst exploring my drivers and needs. Bronwyn was encouraging and insightful. It was the perfect mix of pleasure and coaching. I would recommend taking the plunge and let Bronwyn help you explore your values and needs.
- Gaby (June 2016) - My husband and I are very happily married but were confused what we wanted to do with our future. We want to make the most out of life and not waste it but were not sure what the best way to do this was. I booked a session with Bronwyn as I knew we needed help deciding – we just couldn’t see clearly ahead. We had a session each and then one together. It was absolutely brilliant. We both went through a really interesting and practical process to discover our core values and then applied them to the different paths that we could choose from. It wasn’t easy but Bronwyn uses clever techniques and is very good at guiding you and making you think really hard about what is right for you. Everything did become much clearer and it is such relief to finally have some clarity. I will definitely be back and it is great that I have found such a brilliant resource for when I next need it.
- Jane (Mar 2016) - What I appreciated and valued most from the sessions was to be able to examine my challenges with an objective, impartial guide, who has a wealth of knowledge about behaviours and strategies.
- Sharon (Feb 2016) - I wanted to feel pushed to do things. Bronwyn has a way of pushing you but at the same time not feeling under any pressure if that makes sense. I now realise I can start a business and achieve my goals with her help. I feel so lucky that I found her and very, very grateful for all her wonderful help and support.
- Angela (Oct 2015) - It’s like a sanctuary or bubble where I could take time out to focus on me. It was like going on a journey that we explored together as two equals. You created the space for me to explore what I wanted (which wasn’t what I thought it was!) and by reflecting back what I was saying and gently challenging me, I’ve started looking at things in new ways. Your approach felt very personal, tailored to me and what I wanted to achieve and it felt very safe but also really exciting. The change has continued long after our sessions ended. Instead of just taking a “sticking plaster” approach, you’ve supported me in making some long term, transformational change. I now feel like I have the skills and tools to make my life more fulfilling and I feel really comfortable in my own skin for the first time - it feels great!
- Karen (Aug 2015)- Being coached by Bronwyn has allowed me to take a whole different attitude to my eating and health! I'm now choosing a better future for myself and my family.
- Hannah (April 2015) - I booked the 6 session package with Bronwyn having met her a couple of times and loved the passion she presented behind her coaching. She was unique and inspiring and I thought 'I need you to help me!' and I haven't looked back. I love having my coaching sessions in Zebedee, such a safe and comfortable space, with a cuppa always waiting. Having been 'stuck' for so long, knowing I needed to move forward and unblock the blockages to life progression but just procrastinating on my own, I am now 4 sessions into my time with Bron and seeing significant changes. The sessions are often challenging and it has been raw emotion at times but I am dealing with a lot of things that only Bronwyn has helped me face and looked at in a way nobody else has or can. It's a journey we are travelling on together and don't be fooled into thinking it's counselling, because life transformation coaching is definitely not that - it's better! I feel sure I will continue with a regular session as I can't imagine not having Bron and Magic Roundabout Coaching in my life, she has been that pivotal already. A big THANK YOU and a HUGE recommendation - if you are simply stuck, need some blockages in life opening up or need to address work/life balance, give Bronwyn a call. You won't regret it and you'll really get to the bottom of what the next chapter of your life might look like if you start to make change.
- Brett (March 2015) - Personally I felt in a rut. My work-life balance was heavily out of kilter. Over the many years I had lost myself a little especially in the area of leisure time and hobbies. Bronwyn brought me focus and held me accountable (I agreed and wanted that) to do what we had talked about. As a result of those actions, I almost immediately started to get some leisure time in to my week and explore hobbies I had neglected for many years. The end result of that is that I feel much happier and balanced. I was surprised at what I realised about myself. Breakthroughs are that I am now sculpting again and have started to rent a studio space. I am making time each week to be there. I feel lighter and clearer and life definitely seems more balanced.
- Christian (Feb 2015) - I have now made some firm decisions about my future career and have taken the first steps to progress along my chosen direction. Thanks for all your help!
Magic Roundabout Coaching is based in Colchester and offers life coaching sessions in various locations around North Essex and South Suffolk as well as via Skype or telephone from wherever you happen to be in the world.
Visit my website for more information!
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a member of the Association for Coaching and hold an ICF (International Coach Federation) approved and endorsed diploma in Personal Transformation Coaching, as well as further certificates in Group, Relationship, Existential, Youth and Health & Wellness Coaching.
I trained in 2014 with Animas Centre for Coaching and continue to invest in my training and development in various areas of coaching.
Before training as a coach, I had a successful 10 year career in professional Human Resources (CIPD qualified) in small start-ups, medium sized and large corporate organisations. So I understand business and have coached at an executive level for many years. When my clients are experiencing challenges or issues that are showing up in their work-life, I am well placed to support them.
Having made my own life transformation, through coaching, I have personal experience of the journey that my clients go on when coaching with me.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Creating the life you want
- Personal Boundaries
- Group coaching
Photos & videos
I offer a free, no-obligation introduction call that includes a short taster so you can “try before you buy”.
Coaching sessions are offered in packages, based on your needs and requirements
Coaching doesn't have to be in a magnolia room with two armchairs facing each other (unless that's where you feel most comfortable)!
One of first things I ask a new client to consider is where they would like us to work together. Where’s right for you? What’s going to bring out your best thinking? Is it in a café? On the beach? By a river or in a park? In comfy armchairs in a private space? In a cozy, quirky campervan (Zebedee the Coaching Campervan)? It’s your life we’re working on, so you get to choose!
- Do you prefer to be in a private space or a public space?
- Do you prefer to be sat down or moving?
- Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
- Do you prefer to be face to face in person or would you prefer to work over Skype from the comfort of your own home?
- Do you prefer to use the telephone?
Some options for you to consider are:
If you're local to North Essex or South Suffolk:
- Your place of work (if you have access to a private space)
- Local public spaces such as coffee shops, hotels, parks, beaches and riversides
- A private meeting room (sessions available at The Tree Rooms, Colchester)
- The Coaching Campervan
Or if you're anywhere else in the world:
- Using Skype (or similar) from the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a good internet connection)
- Using the telephone from where ever you happen to be
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|