Anne De Montarlot
13 Adie Road
Difficult choices and life decisions are part of our journey. Life is often about facing changes and my role is to coach you to face these changes with success. I will help you edge a step closer to your goals. Coaching is designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals with support and guidance.
From a position of confusion or doubts, we will together clarify achievable goals, monitor and measure your progress with the right feedback and support. It is a step by step process to clarify your aspirations, focus on your talents and strengths.
It is the path of bringing out what is best in you ( your potential) and become the confident agent of your life.
Over the years, I have come across many different requests, be students choosing a College major, to relationships and family, self esteem, downsizing, retirement, to getting in shape or dealing with difficult people..
At work, these are some of my client’s goals I came across: choosing a career direction, improving job performance, getting more organised and structured, adapting to a new role/promotion, increasing self-confidence during presentations, moving from middle management role to a more senior one, developing leadership skills, CV preparation,dress for success, managing emotions and conflict at work, adapting to a new work culture, expatriation, improving relational skills for team building and social competence, improving my communication skills, re-branding my work identity, re-purposing an existing role.
I have an in-depth knowledge of human psychology both as a counselor and Coach working with Expats for the past 12 years. I have given Seminars on conflict resolution, meta communications as well as emotional intelligence such as Empathy.
Next to technical skills, Self presentation is key to a successful career. I will help you develop your charisma and self-confidence with others at work for presentations, pitching an idea, CV Interviews, or speaking during a meeting.
I started working in NYC in Finance and Advertising and after 10 years and a family decided to change path. I found my true vocation and re-trained to obtain a Master degree in psychotherapy in London in 2004 as well as Coaching four years later.
The introduction session is free. We will discuss your overall current situation and clarify your objectives.
Depending on the requirements, I offer three types of sessions: 90mns ( face- to- face) 60mns ( face- to- face or via Skype/phone) and 30 mns ( Skype/Phone)
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a qualified and Certified Business Coach from the rigorous Meyler-Campbell Coaching School.( accredited by the Solicitor’s Regulation authority and the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- I am a qualified and certified practitioner of the # 1 Worldwide Psychometric instrument, the MBTI (Myers- Briggs)
- I have an M.A in Existential Clinical Psychotherapy with Distinction. UKCP reg.
- I trained and have a Certificate in CBT skills
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Young Adults transition from end of high school to University
To be discussed after we have our free initial meeting, depending on the brief and what is required.
I have extensive insights from the various pressures and pace from a personal experience vantage point and from my client’s work over the years
- Being bi-cultural and having lived in France, in the US ( NYC) and London has given me a lot of exposure into he potential obstacles one might experience when thrown outside one's comfort zone. Life transitions such as chanfing careers,retiring, adapting to a work mode after a student life, divorce, becoming a parent are all milestones that when handled properly are full of hidden meaning and potential to live an accomplished existence.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday- Thursday- Saturday