With 20 years work experience in various roles/sectors, I work with individuals on a one-to-one basis across a range of topics including health, nutrition, education, career, personal/professional transitions and work/life balance.
When Coaching can help:
- You feel overwhelmed, stressed or unsure and require direction.
- You want to achieve a particular goal but it is out of your reach.
- You have tried self-coaching but find you only get so far.
- You know something needs to change but are not sure what needs to change.
- You need more time to pursue your personal or professional goals.
- You know what you want, you know what needs to change but somehow it never seems to happen.
- You want more fulfilling relationships with your family, friends and/or professional peers.
- You have a new job, new career, year-end review and want to make the most of the opportunity.
Coaching provides a safe place to identify and talk about what's on your mind, clarity and choices, an increased self-awareness allowing you to live a fully mindful lifestyle, one-to-one support towards achieving your objectives without judgement, life long tools that you can continue to use everyday and the choice to continually evolve and move forward with new experiences.
Training, qualifications & experience
Graduating from the University of Leicester in 2004, I qualified as a Reiki Practitioner between 2001-2005 and then as an accredited Personal Development Coach in 2011 with The Coaching Academy. In addition to coaching adults in the various areas of their lives, I have also been coaching with the UpRising Leadership Programme (the UK youth leadership development organization) since 2013.
Areas of coaching I deal with
The initial 30 minute consultation is free of charge and a great opportunity to find out more about how coaching can work for you.
I run a 12 week programme with coaching sessions scheduled for every two weeks - for details on packages, please contact me direct on 07799 005255 or by email (link above).
The hourly fee for each coaching session is £87.50 however the packages generally work out to be less than the rate given.
When looking for a Coach it is imperative that you find someone that you connect with as honesty is an integral part of the coaching conversation so I do offer Taster Sessions to help you decide if the style of coaching offered would be a good fit for you.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Punjabi (Spoken)|
Daytime and Evening Sessions available