Alison Muir - Mindful Life Coach And Experienced Corporate Coach
With over 20 years experience coaching and mentoring as a Team Manager for premium food and drink manufacturers, I know how to help you set achievable goals and how to challenge you to stick you toe outside of your comfort zone.
I have successfully supported individuals who previously struggled to succeed, turn things around and build confidence through developing their unique talents.
I believe that everyone is capable and has the potential to have a career / relationship / life that they enjoy and feel deeply connected to. It's just sometimes that we're in the wrong place and don't have a map to guide us.
I can help you to:
- feel competent in making career choices that provide challenge and responsibility, or give you the best work life balance so you don't feel frazzled.
- develop a strong sense of self and identify your unique talents.
- feel stronger through facing your fears and moving past them.
- feel able to deal with challenging situations/people or relationships in a positive way.
- find fulfilment through understanding your personal values and finding your purpose.
- feel invigorated to take action because you are excited about your future.
- feel in control through knowing what is important, letting go of what's not and being comfortable with a pace that works for you.
- develop self-compassion and self-awareness so that you understand your own impact on situations, but instead of beating yourself up about it you simply acknowledge it and find a way forward.
I know that none of us are perfect. We often end up in a job / relationship / life that just doesn't feel the way we want it to and then struggle to find a way forward.
I incorporate mindfulness into each coaching session to give you time to become present, and also because we so rarely give ourselves even 5 minutes to stop and breathe.
I work with both thoughts and feelings because I believe that we either:
- have feelings that we reason away with thought or
- can't get in touch with our feelings which makes discovering our values and purpose a challenge.
I can help you with:
- New Team Manager Training - building confidence, team development, communication skills, performance improvement plans, SMART goal setting, providing feedback.
- Group Coaching - small or large groups focusing on knowledge gaps or companywide challenges.
I coach worldwide via Skype (phone or video) and face to face in Wells, Somerset and surrounding areas.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching & Facilitation
- Certificate in Somatic Coaching
- 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Level 3 Pilates Matwork
- Standing Pilates
- Pilates with the Band
Leadership / Team Development:
- Bestfoods UK Ltd - Leadership 2000
- Innocent Drinks - Leadership Challenge
- Lindt & Sprungli UK Ltd - Emerging Leaders Programme
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
**Free 30 minute Discovery Session**
Individuals - 8 x 1hr sessions over 3 months.
In advance £600 or £220 per month across 3 months.
Corporate - pricing on request
“My sessions with Alison were great. She was detailed and dedicated to her work with her client. She is very skilled and I am truly grateful for the help and support she gave me to work through some difficulties I face.”
“From our first meeting Alison really made me think about what I wanted to address. She has helped me rebalance important relationships. She has helped me structure my goals in an achievable way. She has helped me focus on things that really matter to me. I feel that I have a better and more positive sense of direction now. I’ve certainly grown in confidence in my own abilities and self worth.”
“Alison is an extremely skilled and refreshing life coach whose smart use of questioning techniques helped facilitate my thought process and empowered me get to know myself and my personality. Throughout our dynamic dialogue, she gave me challenge, support, motivation and hope.”
“Alison is skilled at asking questions to get to the root of things. She is also very perceptive and through her questions can help you draw out important thought patterns and blocks, which can help you shift and create change.
Alison’s coaching style is sensitive and non-judgemental. I found this subjective approach very useful; she doesn’t tell you what to do or think and remains quite detached in a way, which helps you to come to your own conclusions. This emphasises that it is you who has to make the changes!”
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|