Aleksandra Marinova PGDip Psych, Life coaching, Muscle Activation Technnique
Thank you for clicking on my profile, my name is Aleksandra. Over the next few paragraphs I will introduce myself, how I work and explain how coaching could help you. If at any stage you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me using the details above.
I come from a business background, but a Ski accident in 2007 made me reevaluate my life, and as a result I decided to follow my true passion - making changes to people's lives. I achieved a Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and then went on to develop my skills by obtaining a diploma in Life Coaching.
I offer Life Coaching sessions in English, Spanish an Bulgarian to those who are seeking for a change in direction or who need some assistance in organising their thoughts and turning them into actions.
Is Life Coaching Right For You?
As humans we all have an innate tendency to grow and develop our potential. Occasionally unfortunate life experiences get on our way, and block our ability to go forward and enjoy life. We feel stuck in situations or unhappy with the way we respond to them, as a result of which we end up feeling powerless and lack the motivation to go forward. Life Coaching offers you the opportunity to get this motivation back, and shows you the best way to achieve your dreams and aspirations.
Coaching will help you to find out what is it that you really want around an area in your life or life in general. Coaching will encourage you to think proactively in terms of your future and will provide you the support necessary for the achievement of your goal.
Why Choose Me?
My aim as your Life Coach will be to enable you to achieve the following:
- Connect with yourself, with your desires, dreams and aspirations
- Understand yourself and get to know why you feel or think the way you do, or have the support to be able to understand why situations or people are not the way you expected
- Reconsider questioning your life or an aspect of your life that no longer seem satisfactory
- Choose to change them or change your response to them
- Be responsible for the choices and adjustments you have made
- Love yourself for that and all you are
Above all my ultimate intention to become happier, freer and more confident individual.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Foundation in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- BA in Business Management
- Muscle Activation Technique
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Anger management
- Mood swings
- Identity issues
- Body image
- Healthy lifestyle
Fore more information, please give me a call on 07825665300.
I see clients in W8, the closest tube Earls court and the local buses are 9, 10, 27, 49, C1. I am quite flexible in regards to appointment times at this location. I am happy to adapt to your needs, and am able to offer weekend, early and late appointments if necessary.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Bulgarian, Spanish|
Appointment times are very flexible, some weekend sessions available on request.