Aimee C. Teesdale | Life Coach, Speaker, Human.
1 Jefferson Plaza
Who I work with
I help ambitious women and men who feel like they’re holding themselves back, not achieving all they could be, and tired of being stuck with mediocre.
Clients might be feeling stuck in their business, their career, or their personal life, and they come to me because they’ve realised something needs to change, and that something is themselves.
What I do
I enable my clients to get past their barriers, become the person they want to be, and start living a great life they love.
I combine my education and passion for psychology, with my own personal experience of transformation, to help others create a great life they love too.
Why I do it
Because at any early age I realised that the only thing standing in between me and the things I wanted from life, was myself. It was my own limiting beliefs. And I had a lot of them! However I've spent most of my adult life learning about personal development and psychology so that I could become the person I wanted to be, whilst helping others to do the same.
Is this you?
- You feel like everyone has got their life figured out, but you don’t
- Or, you've got a big dream, or a vision, and you're standing in the way of achieving it
- You feel unable to move forward even though you've been trying to for a while
- Everyone is asking when you’re going to get the stereotypical career/husband/mortgage and 2.4 children lifestyle sorted out, and you can’t understand why the thought of this makes you want to run away to become a beach-bar waitress in Thailand (or work on cruise ships, in my case)
- You have hopes and dreams that you think about but “don’t have time for”
- You think you're not 'good enough'
- You're lacking in confidence, self belief or self esteem to the extent that you actually wonder whether something is genetically wrong with you
- You’re starting a business, or a freelancing career, or you really want to, but don’t know if you can pull it off
- You’re scared of failing or being rejected
- Your job makes you want to stick pins in your eyes
- You desperately want change, but you've realised that what needs to change is YOU
- You’re waiting until Friday/payday/next year when magically, somehow things will just all be different
- You like to ‘escape’… into NetFlix, wine, Instagram… only to find the problems haven’t gone away once you return
- You've questioned to yourself "Is this all there is to life? Is this all I'll ever become?" but don't dare ask anyone out loud for fear of the answer
- You’re struggling to let go of the past, of bad experiences, or regret
- You've worked hard and climbed to the top of the career ladder, only to find, it was the wrong bloody ladder
- You’ve no idea what you want or you’re torn between choices
- Your head feels like a mess
- You're fed up of having to abide by other people's expectations
- You look at others and think ‘if only I could be more like them…’
- You wish you were able to do more courageous things
- You can’t get over your ex, or you’ve just broken up with “the one” and now you don’t have a clue what your own, single life is about
- You’re stuck, agonising over the ‘right’ decision to make and what to do
- You’re procrastinating, big time, and you’re probably even procrastinating over getting a coach
- You’re bored and tired of mediocre results and playing small, and you want much more
- You’ve gone through major change, like moved country, changed job, become single (or married!), and you can’t seem to find your feet
And although everything looks good on the outside, on the inside you’re struggling…
I can help.
Visit www.aimeecteesdale.com/freehelp and download my free coaching tool, the Love Life Plan.
The Love Life plan will help you to:
- clearly define the different areas of your life that are important to you
- design exactly how you want your life to look, if you were to be living a great life you LOVE
- assess how your life is now in comparison to how you want it to be
- identify practical steps that will help you to move forward towards living a life you LOVE
- identify areas for improvement
- identify people who can inspire you to achieve your goals
- lessen the impact of things not working out in one area of your life by seeing what's still going great in others
- set goals and visions for your future
Training, qualifications & experience
I truly believe that a coach can only go as deep with a client, as deep as they've gone with themselves. For that reason, over the last 10 years' I have invested as much into my own personal development and growth as much as I have into formal education and coaching training.
Qualifications & courses:
- Diploma in Personal Coaching
- NLP Practitioner
- Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach
- Existential Coaching CPD, and numerous other CPD courses
- Landmark Forum and Landmark Advanced Course
- BSc Psychology
- Unleash Your Genius with Ryan Pinnock
- Creator's Arena with Ben Depraz
My personal story:
I am professional coach who leads by example. I grew up in a poor family in a working class town, and moved to London with zero confidence and zero self-belief. I used to think "I could never run my own business" and "I could never go travelling by myself" and I used to find it impossible to speak to people I didn't know; I was that shy.
However, I didn't want to be the person that said "I can't". I wanted to be the person that said "I did". So I did! At 24 years old I quit my office job to go travelling by myself. I overcame that barrier. I then returned to the UK to overcome another barrier: I started my own business. I had put a lot of work into changing my limiting beliefs and learning how to become the best version of myself, and since my early 20's I have become the person I want to be, living the life I want to live. Therefore it was a no-brainer to become a life coach to help others achieve the same.
To me, the definition of success is not status, or money. Success is making the most out of life, pursuing your passions and dreams, and making the most out of your potential. And that's what I help my clients with.
You can read more about my personal journey here: www.aimeecteesdale.com/about
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Coaching is an investment into your life, your future, your dreams, and your personal fulfilment. Most of all, it's an investment into yourself.
And it will be worth A LOT more than the 0.5% interest that money is earning by being sat in your savings account. Or splashed on an 'escape' holiday only to find the problems still there when you return. Or worse, booze.
I have different packages to suit your budget, and you can choose to work with me for either 6, 9, or 12 months. Before committing to anything we will arrange at 2 hour trial coaching session, for free, so you can be sure that my service is really right for you.
- Send me an email or a message
- I will get back to you and arrange a time to have a free 30 minute phone call. During the call I can find out more about you and your situation and I can tell you more about my coaching
- If we sound like a good fit for each other, we will then set up a no-obligation, 2 hour trial session where you will be able to experience my coaching for yourself before committing
- At the end, we will discuss my packages and fees and you can choose whether or not to continue and which package to go for
- Choose either 6, 9 or 12 months
- Sessions are once per month and last between 75 mins - 2 hours depending on the package
- We set clear objectives at the beginning of the coaching and check-in after every third session to review your progress
- Sessions are via online video call (usually Skype)
- I only coach 1 client per day to ensure I am coaching to the best of my ability every time
Find out more about whether I am the right coach for you or not here: www.aimeecteesdale.com/rightcoach
“Having just turned 32, ended a turbulent 11 year relationship, drastically changed my living situation and embarked on a daunting new career challenge that I didn’t feel able to take on, I found myself in what felt like a really dark place. Yet I was blown away by how Aimee was immediately able to grasp how I was feeling, even though I could barely articulate it myself, and it felt like I was able to connect with her immediately. The coaching helped me to discover not only personal reserve of strength, but also helped me develop the self-confidence to take control over my life path. Today, I am thriving with the self-confidence that coaching has helped me develop within myself. My self-awareness and ability to better recognise and understand how I think and feel in different situations has helped me deal with what I thought was uncontrollable anxiety and also helped me determine some key goals and ways to reach those. I’ve even developed into someone who not only believes in herself, but is also a cheerleader for herself, and I am truly excited about my future. I’ve become healthier, lost weight, and have become an outgoing person, now comfortably initiating conversation with strangers - something that used to terrify me. Thanks to Aimee’s support, I have also been offered a promotion that in the beginning, I didn’t even think was possible.”
— Alex, Digital Marketeer
“Aimee - I learnt more about myself in just one session with you than I did from 6 sessions with a psychoanalyst some years ago - thank you. ”
— AG, Project Manager
“The impact that Aimee’s coaching has had is remarkable. It has strengthened my self-esteem and confidence and given me a step-by-step approach to achieving my goals, both career-wise and in my personal life. In my busy life I was set in my thoughts about myself, but by working with Aimee I have started to achieve so much more. As a professional in this industry myself, I can verify that Aimee is a top life coach.”
— Emma, Health Coach
“Aimee has made me realise if there’s anything you’re not 100% happy with, you have the power to change it. Prior to coaching, I was directionless, less confident and anxious. I’m no longer single, my health, finances and my career have never been better, and I am now more in control of my life and more confident as a result.”
— Sarah, Marketing Consultant
“Life coaching with Aimee has given me a framework to identify, analyse, question, plan and execute things in my life. Before, I was experiencing confusion, indecisiveness, disorganisation and frustration. Now, I’m moving towards all of my goals, both business and personal, it’s improved the quality of my relationships, and pushed me to take decisions that were hard to make.”
— Albert, Founder, Pharmacopedia
“I found Aimee’s coaching to be superb. She helped me evaluate my current situation in life, my goals and ambitions. The experience aided myself in discovering what change I needed to implement to make myself successful, and it enabled me to change my old habits when previously I’d been unable to do this for myself. Truly invaluable.”
— Anthony, Founder
“Having Aimee as my personal coach has helped me to see results quickly. I went from being complacent about my life to becoming excited about the future. Not only has she helped me keep on track I have learnt valuable lessons that will help me in the future. Aimee helped me change my perspective and way of life. I couldn’t recommend her more.”
— Alice, Nutritionist
“As a direct result of coaching with Aimee I generated 300% more new business in December than I had prior to starting. What this meant in terms of revenue was a 12% increase in takings. Not bad compared to the price in my investment coaching with Aimee”
— Tim, Personal Trainer
“I was sceptical about how coaching would help my business but the results have been incredibly positive. In each session I gained a better understanding of my motivations and how to achieve my goals. At times I struggled to motivate myself but with Aimee’s help I stopped procrastinating and I have really moved very far since we started.”
— Olam, Founder, Jetsetter Jobs
“I was little apprehensive about life coaching, however, I decided to keep open mind - best decision I have ever made. I can admit one thing, I am a different person now compared to when I initially started my sessions with Aimee, and the impact it has had on my business and personal life is priceless.”
— Rebecca, Freelancer
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday daytimes and evenings. Occasional weekends.