Agi Heale - Transition Coach- build your emotional resilience in times of change
"Agi is someone you immediately feel at ease with — I can’t thank her enough for her sensitivity, enthusiasm, and importantly, her determination to help me reach my full potential' - Dean
'Agi is a wonderful coach - insightful, creative, professional and exceptionally understanding. Look no further!' - Annabel
How I Can Help You
I am a Certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC and ACC qualified) and Certified NLP Practitioner, working with individuals and teams to help build emotional resilience, particularly in times of change.
I work with clients going through transition who are wanting to feel empowered, rather than 'out of control' and overwhelmed. As a result, you can build resources to be more confident, have clarity and be in better balance across both your professional and personal life.
Prior to becoming a full-time coach, I worked successfully in Financial Services recruitment for six years as a director managing three teams. Since then, I have started my own coaching practice, giving clients the necessary tools to build emotional resilience and achieve their goals.
My clients comment on my energy, kindness and positive attitude. At the forefront of all sessions is confidentiality and non-judgement. Please refer to testimonials to hear from clients (www.agiheale.com).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – over 200 hours of training through the internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Accredited Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) adhering to the ethics that they uphold
- Coaching for Business Certificate- City University
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - International Teaching Seminars
- Certificate in Personal Coaching - The Coaching Academy
♦ Public Speaking
- Toastmasters - Competent Communicator and Advance Communicator Bronze
- Organised and facilitated public speaking & workshop events
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching with inspiring entrepreneurs at The Queen’s Young Leaders
- Executive Coaching with The Prince's Trust
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also help clients with:
Transition & Change
Starting their own businesses
People about to get married
Parents to be
Parents looking to return to the world of work
Parents finding balance between work and life
I offer a free 30 minute call to confirm that I am the right coach for you (and vice versa). The session will give you a taster of my style of coaching, as well as the chance to ask any questions. From there, if we both feel that we are a good fit for each other, we can discuss how we can work effectively together.
Dependent on the package my fees range from £100-150 per hour. Happy to discuss in more detail.
Do follow me on:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiheale
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/agiheale/
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
My hours are 7:30am to 7pm BST Monday to Friday. Sessions can be carried out on Skype, by telephone or 'face to face' meetings in Central London - often in the parks to be outside in nature