Agi Heale - CPCC, ACC, Certified NLP Practitioner - Business & Career Coach
I offer individual & corporate coaching in central London, as well as workshops for groups, with the ambition to make people feel more empowered, motivated and in balance. Results from clients are that they have the ‘how-tos’ to get to where they want and make lasting changes. Most importantly, the ability to get through their everyday with confidence and clarity.
• I am known by my clients for my magnetic energy and positive attitude – please refer below or to www.agiheale.com for testimonials outlining the results achieved.
• Currently coaching with individuals on a 1-2-1 basis, alongside group coaching workshops and coaching facilitation. Also working with The Prince’s Trust, Blue 449 and PUSH Mind & Body for their Corporate Coaching offering. Ongoing mentoring & coaching with inspiring entrepreneurs at The Queen’s Young Leaders
• To all potential clients, I offer a free 30 minute coaching taster; please get in touch to arrange if you are interested – would love to meet you. email@example.com
• I also work all over London and happy to travel to meet with clients (or work over the phone) - often travelling to the the City, West End & around the Southbank.
'Working with Agi over the last 12 sessions has been an incredible experience. I was looking at ways of building my confidence both in business and in personal situations and the progress I have made over the last 6 months has been dramatic. Agi's natural intelligence and sensitivity means that she sees the potential in you and with carefully tailored sessions will help you to bring it out.' - Anonymous
'Agi is one of life's positive thinkers. She brings an energy and aliveness to her coaching, while also creating a safe place for deep reflection. Our sessions helped move me out of my head and into action' - Helen
'Agi is a wonderful coach - insightful, creative, professional and exceptionally understanding. Look no further!' - Annabel
'Coaching with Agi is awesome. I would highly recommend Agi as a coach to help you focus on what is important, push yourself further and get you in the right direction!' - Kit
'Agi's personal and professional approach leaves me with no hesitation in recommending her to anyone I come into contact with that could benefit from an accelerated learning curve in relation to their own thought processes.' - Zac
'I really cherished my sessions with Agi and would recommend giving it a try to anyone who feels lost or like they are lacking in focus in their lives. She has made me much more aware of what is important to me. Her kindness, sensitivity and insightfulness make her wonderful to work with and I feel very lucky to have been recommended her at the very time I needed her help the most.' - Leila
'Agi is a fantastic coach and is great for anyone new to coaching. I would recommend anyone going through rapid career advancement/ personal or professional transition to consider coaching with Agi. She was incredibly supportive, professional and flexible and her sessions helped equip me with tools to maximize my full potential.' - Jo
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - International Teaching Seminars
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) – trained through the internationally renowned Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Coaching for Business Certificate - City University
♦ Public Speaking
- Toastmasters - achieved Competent Communicator Manual and Advance Communicator Bronze
- Carry out public speaking & workshop events
- Ongoing mentoring & coaching with inspiring entrepreneurs at The Queen’s Young Leaders
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also help clients with:
Starting their own businesses
People about to get married
Parents to be
Parents looking to return to the world of work
Parents finding balance between work and life
Free 30 minute consultation over the phone to decide if we are the best fit for each other. We would also discuss how we would structure our relationship, timeframes and fees. Happy to answer any questions.
Do follow me on:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/agiheale
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/agiheale/
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I also work all over Central London and happy to travel to meet with clients - often travelling to the City, West End & around the Southbank