Adam Evans - Inner Journeys and Outer Journeys
07900 927400 / 07900 927400
You probably want to know a little about me?
I’m a coach and I’ve been working with people and developing their lives, minds and bodies now for quite sometime, and at many different levels and in an interestingly diverse variety of arenas and methods.
I’ve been coaching people and their organisations to develop themselves and move forward in so many different places around the world.
I’ve worked with emergency services, government bodies, higher education establishments and big international companies with house hold names, but above all this I’ve worked deeply with adults, children and those somewhere in between to get a better future.
I really enjoy engaging with people personally, to the extent that I can gently nudge them from where they are, to where they are not going to be, unless they make changes inside and out now.
In a nutshell I help people more, to develop outside the quality of their thinking and feeling and then go beyond their old ways of doing things. They can then bring all those improving qualities inside the new things which they're creating.
Whether I’m coaching one to one, or even engaging with a room full of people it's always fun working overtly as it is covertly, because there’s always more going on than you think.
I need you to know I’m a coach who really "Talks the Talk and Walks the Walk". Which means I’ve lived a very different life which clearly evident in the depth of training and experiences. Just take a look.
I want you to know that I will be fully present when coaching with you.
I really want you to move forward to the extent that you can leave the unneeded bits behind, our time together isn’t the only time that will be devoted to you.
Take the time to choose the right coach for you, and in doing that you’ll learn a lot more about coaching and simply me, by reading my personal coaching site.
Lets see if I can work with you?
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Intrinsic Neuro Linguistic Pscology
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Clinical Hypno-Therapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypno-Therapy
- Training in Emotional Freedom Technique (E.F.T.)
- Training in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprogramming (E.M.D.R.)
- Clean Language for Hypnotists
- N.L.P. Coaching Psy NLP
- Cave Instructors Certificate inc National Mines Module (No. 86)
- U.K.C.C. Five Star Leader Canoe
- B.C.U. Level 3 Canoe Coach
- British Canoe Union White Water Safety and Rescue for Canoeists
- U.K.C.C. Advanced White water Safety and Rescue
- Institute of Outdoor Learning Bushcraft Practitioner
- Leave No Trace Awareness Trainer
- Local Cave Leader Trainer and Assessor
- Summer Mountain Leader Award
- M.L.T.B. Single Pitch Award
- First Aid Remote Wilderness Care
- I.T.A. Introductory Transactional Analysis 101
- Winter Mountain Leader
- P.A.D.I. Open Water Diver
- P.A.D.I. Advanced Open Water Diver
- P.A.D.I. Rescue Diver
- P.A.D.I. Deep Diver Speciality
- M.L.T.B. Disability Awareness Seminar.
- Health and Safety.
- Food and Hygiene.
- Training in the Children act
- Training in Child Protection.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Basic.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Staff Recovery.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Effective Confrontation.
- Prevention, Assessment, Management of violence and aggression.
- Fairbridge Training: Difficult Behaviour Practitioner tool kit
- Visually Impaired Awareness Training RNIB 2012
- UK Sports Coach Safe Guarding and Protecting Children 2011
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Initial phone or Skype consultation: No cost
1 to 1 Coaching within a indoor setting is £100 per session
1 to 1 Outdoor Coaching as part of a tailor made outdoor adventure or wilderness experience. Daily rate = £250 per day (plus possible preparation and expenses)
Group Indoor venue team coaching and facilitation. Session rate = £550 (plus possible preparation and expenses)
Group Outdoor Coaching and development through adventure and wilderness. = Consultation required
Multi-day Programmes with outdoor journeys and experiential development and coaching in the wilderness for groups or individuals = consultation required
“The key to creativity is to have a bag of experiences different everyone else” - Steve Jobs
Combining inter personal, intra personal and outer technical skills and a whole bunch of experiences outside of the norm, gives me the flexibility and awareness to truly engage with new ideas and concepts.
There are many ways in the world, and I wouldn’t have the audacity to “tell” you what's right for you or not. Perhaps I have the openness of thinking and awareness of being to help you find the right way for you.
"How comes the mind to be furnished?
When it has all the materials of reason and knowledge?
To this I answer, in one word, from experience"
17th century physician and philosopher
Many years ago and after some time working with emotionally and behaviourally challenging children, I recognised that I was doing more than simple activities. Then after years guiding and leading groups I recognised that I was doing more than merely asking others to follow.
I trained and trained in different concepts, for the enjoyment and variety and all with the purpose to assist others in becoming more than they are. Those skills have given joy and learning to others alongside with their own personal growth and greater ability to succeed.
People often ask what will happen in a session? The answer is its down to you and me.
"Go out and get life or life will go out and get you!"- AJE
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Before we commit in anyway to coaching, let's begin with a conversation. Contact me direct in any way that suits you best. If I'm not free to connect at that time, I will get back to you.