Grow your Business through Networking
28th May, 20130 Comments
Giving Business Owners 5 Reasons to Network...
Lots of business owners don’t believe in the power of networking. They either think it doesn’t work or - if they’ve been in business a long time - they think they shouldn’t have to. So, why should you network? Here are just 5 valuable reasons...
1) To see how other businesses are ‘doing it’ - selling their wares, sharing their skills and expertise - thus enabling you to keep up-to-date and one step ahead.
2) Meet like-minded people – running your own business can be a lonely place, so go along and share ideas, your knowledge, your experiences etc.
3) Find out what’s happening locally to you. There are all sorts of events, training, workshops, funding opportunities and freebies being offered - take advantage of them and increase your skills, knowledge and service offerings whilst at the same time growing your own continuous personal development.
4) Grow your confidence; networking groups, from the outside, can often look and sound like scary and intimidating places. They’re not. Most attendees are in the same boat as you, looking to connect with like-minded business owners.
5) Gain business. Yes! The cherry on the icing of the networking cake. Business does happen, contacts are made and shared, and you’ll increase your skills along the way.
So, step outside of your comfort zone and find one local to you at a time that suits, and book in.
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Jayne Cox - Human Centred Coaching & Stress ManagementSeptember 14th, 2016
Correana WhiteSeptember 19th, 2016