The NEW Rules of Dating: Reading, Berkshire 2nd November 0.30am
- Find an event in your area
Are you single? Not met THE ONE, divorced or widowed and looking to find a partner?
Then this workshop is definitely for you...Come and have fun and learn simple tools and techniques designed to help anyone, at any age, jump start their dating life and attract the partner they REALLY WANT to be with... THE ONE is out there… ♥
By attending this workshop you will gain:
- Clarity around who you are and what you want
- An understanding of what’s in the way of attracting what you want
- The ability to categorise and pre-qualify potential life partners to avoid wasting time, energy and money
- Communication skills to ensure you articulate what you want; have intentional conversations, for example ‘the talk’ about being exclusive; maintain a healthy relationship
- A boost in confidence when it comes to dating
- Begin the journey to finding true love in 2014 and make 2013 your last year of being single
When you're unaware of what you really want in a relationship you:
- Meet someone you're attracted to
- Commit too early and fall into a routine
- Realise the fun has gone
- End the relationship
- Start the cycle again
Does this sound like you? Then attend this workshop and learn tools and techniques to implement in your life to help you become successfully single and begin the journey to committed couplehood with your true love.
Successfully single means YOU are:
- Available, unattached physically, emotionally and financially
- Living a full life that you really enjoy, as you attract who you are BEING and you’ll be as happy IN a relationship as you were BEFORE the relationship.
In addition to attending this Workshop, you will receive discount off my accompanying Body Language Workshop, designed to show you how to quickly build rapport on a date, or in any situation!
Call or text now on 07827 932138, email email@example.com
I'd love to hear from you!
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
You want to develop, engage and retain your staff, right?...
This month’s edition of our Student Series has been inspired by men - and the people...
Sometimes it can be hard to switch off after a hard day,...