The Hebden retreat 2016
Date & Time:30th September - 3rd October 2016, 3pm - 11am
Location:Hebden Bridge Hostel
- Find an event in your area
Are you ready for a deep and inspiring journey?
The Hebden experience is all about getting more out of life. Getting you to a place where you feel like you're breaking out of your shell, pushing through into the life you have always wanted and know deep down is possible.
Our team of highly qualified, passionate individuals are all shining stars. This is who we are and what you can expect on this wonderful weekend for women:
1. Get connected to nature with the help of our own herbalist and expert forager, Jesper Launder. Jesper will help reveal to you the magic within our woods and hedgerows, helping redesign how you look at nature in the every day, plugging you back into nature in ways which are now almost forgotten, but were once so necessary for our health and happiness.
2. Get connected to food through our 'detox and thrive' menu created especially for this retreat by the wonderful Sam Clare. The menu will help you discover what food can really do for your mood and we'll help show you how you can bring healthy eating into your everyday life. Also, on Saturday evening our Naturopath and raw food expert Lorraine Hogg will take you through the beauty and bliss of Raw Food and how everything we eat can definitely be Soul Food.
3. Reconnect with your body. Caron Doyle has studied mind-body connection for decades in many forms from martial arts through to Chinese medicine. Her work has culminated in CADO; a physical movement system designed to bring you back into your body, and to bring powerful knowing and understanding of how our physicality can vastly improve our wellbeing. Caron's work is nothing short of magic. She will take you and shake you gently back into your own skin; to a new sense of groundedness that you will take back into your everyday life.
4. Connect all the dots with Beth. Foodie, nature lover and open-hearted, kick ass group facilitator rolled into one, Beth will take you on a journey deep into yourself. She has serious personal development skills which have helped hundreds of people in the past decade. In her hands you will be guided, through your own nature into experiencing more of yourself as you are, and as you've always wanted to be. She will give you techniques and skills that will last a lifetime.
If this speaks to you, you know you want more out of life.
And if you want more, The Hebden Retreat is where you will get it.
All you need to do is make the leap.
Once you decide to come on this journey, changes will begin to occur. It may set your life off in a new and exciting direction, as it has for many others before. Or it can help you become more grounded in your current situation and be happy in the moment, in every moment.
Get ready to fly!
Jesper Launder: http://www.jesperlaunder.com/
Lorraine Hogg: http://www.honeybeehealthy.co.uk/
Caron Doyle: http://www.carondoyle.co.uk/cadomovement-system/
See you there.
About the host
Beth Creedon your host for this incredibly powerful weekend is:
"perfectly right for every situation; open, honest, raw, real & beautiful".
"great, fantastic, lovely, inspiring & genuine. She has a real passion for what she does and has created an amazing space for people to learn how to shine."
Come and experience this transformative retreat.
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
We speak to positive psychology coach Tina Campbell to...
Be prepared for your next interview with these...
September marks the start of the school year for kids,...