The Direction Seminar
Location:Hamble Community Sports College
- Find an event in your area
Would you like to have clarity and direction, and build momentum in areas that are most important to you in your life and work?
Many people try to get more money, better relationships, or seek happiness only to end up back where they started. Or if they make some progress, it becomes unsustainable. They seek something outside of themselves when everything they wanted was already in front of them.
In the Direction seminar
- Understand why you feel like you do, and how trying harder isn’t going to get you what you want
- Learn about how you work when at your best
- Clarify what matters most to you and create it in your future
- Identify your purpose and gain clarity about the direction that is right for you
- Take your self imposed brakes off and accelerate towards what you really want
- Start to build your inner power so that you can experience being vital and fulfilled wherever you wish in your life
The seminar takes place over three months, starting April 17th 2013 in 8 evening sessions. Each session is approximately 2 hours long, and will be held at Hamble Community Sports College, Satchell Lane ,Hamble, Southampton, Hants, SO31 4
For more information visit www.clarityseminars.co.uk
To register for the seminar, or to find out more, contact Paul Stonehouse on 02380 561079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
Ready to become your own boss? Here are our top tips for starting your freelance...
In the spirit of National Work Life Week, we asked the...
What is work-life balance, and can we really achieve...