The coaches retreat
Date:27th September - 1st October 2016
- Find an event in your area
Are you wondering what a retreat would be like, but you’re not quite convinced about taking your clients with you yet?
How about taking the opportunity to discover what a retreat would be like yourself?
Join me on the coaches retreat in Spain from 27th September to the 1st October 2016.
The coaches retreat is a special offer for coaches and trainers who want to run their own retreat.
The coaches retreat will help you to experience a retreat first-hand and see exactly what you will be promoting to your clients, plus you get to take some time out to learn and create.
By joining me for five days you will:
- Experience the location and the amazing atmosphere in the beautiful surroundings of the Andalusian mountains.
- Get time to create a new offer for your clients that will grow your business.
- Have the head space to focus on designing your retreat with the help and support of others who have done it before.
- Spend time working on your business rather than in it.
- Be productive AND relax.
- Feel comfortable and confident when you come round to doing your retreat.
- Have a legitimate excuse (just in case you need one!) to take some time out.
- Free access to my online programme “grow your coaching or training business by running a retreat”.
This programme is designed so that you experience a retreat first hand plus it gives you the time, support and head space to plan your own. You’ll have a unique opportunity to experience what a retreat will feel like for your clients and as a result, you’ll find it much easier to sell your own retreat once you’ve created it.
About the host
Host: Life coach, Rebecca Adams, European Coaching Retreats. I host and co-create retreats with coaches and therapists, so all they have to do is show up and get on with what they do best. I take the stress out of travelling abroad with your clients, help organise your retreat and give you ideas based on experience, to make it work brilliantly.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
We speak to positive psychology coach Tina Campbell to...
Be prepared for your next interview with these...
September marks the start of the school year for kids,...