Regain your identity with courage, compassion and confidence
Cost:*Reduced fee* to be discussed.
Location:62 Ashley Road
- Find an event in your area
Interested in participating?
Do you need to regain your identity with courage, compassion and confidence?
Loss of identity? Do you feel in every fibre of your body that you can't stay where you are any more? Do you need to get perspective? Do you need to re-evaluate? I am looking for three ladies who are struggling with their identity as a result of a life change, which may or may not have be recent, if every day feels like you’re working through a battle with your inner dialogue read on...
- Feel in conflict with yourself on a daily basis?
- Feel unnoticed or overlooked in your personal or professional life?
- Want to be recognised for what you do and how well you do it?
- Feel paralysed to make the much wanted change because of your turmoil. Think this the right time for you or your business to step out of mediocrity?
The regaining your identity programme will bring you the much needed answers to your dilemma. I’m looking for three ladies to take part in a BETA group coaching programme at a nominal fee in return for honest feedback.
Over a period of 12 weeks, you will be fully supported to:
- Have clarity and perspective of your current reality.
- Have the ability to be compassionate to yourself and others within the context of your specific circumstances.
- Be emotionally ‘freed’ to understand your relationships and how you are relating in your various roles that you fulfil.
- Have the confidence to be yourself and create your own personal brand and get or be noticed.
- Be taking positive steps to being back in control of yourself and your life.
- Resurface from under the chaos of duty.
- Discover your own identity again. Not “Mum”. Not “Wife”. Not “Boss”. Just you.
if you would like to be considered and this speaks to you because you'd like to redefine yourself. Please email me in the first instance firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on 07793 651482 to get some further details.
“I wanted someone on the outside of my life who I could discuss my personal life with and try and see why I was unhappy and trapped... I think it made me realise what I needed to change and you offered the support to do it... I don't know what I wanted my life to be like at the time I just know I felt huge guilt at the time for wanting personal readjustment and my biggest fear was the impact on the children... When I look back it all seems so long ago and a bit of a blur... I do know that I am in control of my actions and life now and I'm very happy your coaching was a good grounding for it all…”
"I have never been one who thought they needed coaching. I am quite independent and always done things for myself so really was not sure it was going to have a benefit or impact. I was caught up in thinking I should be able to sort it all myself and not seek help which keeps me stuck and not realising I was actually stuck in a rut and needed to change my mind-set. Sometimes it felt like I was trying to tackle same problems and not getting anywhere. You helped me to tackle all the situations brilliantly and helped me to come up with solutions to fit my situation all the time".
"I wanted to achieve inner peace, I wanted to be able to control my extreme anxiety and to regain my feminine power and love me again. I needed to you to help me to go within myself and understand where it was coming from, to help me control what was had taken over my life and stopping me from having a life. Thanks to you Yvette through your work I began to love me again. If ever thought about my goals or what I wanted was just plodding along living other people's lives. You were there to remind me again".
Truly life changing, massive thank you for coming into my life at that time xxx
About the host
Yvette Puliga is a Personal Development Coach for Personal and Professional Clients and specialises in helping women regain their identities so that they can start living again.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
We speak to positive psychology coach Tina Campbell to...
Be prepared for your next interview with these...
September marks the start of the school year for kids,...