Positive Parenting workshops
Location:Maison du Velo
31 Lesbourne Road
- Find an event in your area
Great Development run workshops twice a month starting in September. One morning and one evening at two locations in central Reigate, Surrey.
Our workshops are focused on developing and maintaining close relationships with our children. By helping our children understand and manage their feelings, they are better able to express themselves and get their needs met in more appropriate ways. Through more honest and clear communication we can engage their cooperation and pass on life skills that will enable them to be confident youngsters and adults.
The aim is to:
- Help your child become confident and independent. - Improve communication and listening skills.
- Make cooperation within the family easier and less stressful.
- Empower your child to make the right choices i.e Internet safety, sex, alcohol and drugs.
- Work as a team with your partner, how to parent together.
For more information please visit:
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
We explore confidence and communication coaching for...
We're here to calm your nerves and ease your worries....
We explore this rapidly expanding aspect of coaching, from an expert in the...