Positive Parenting workshops
Location:Maison du Velo
31 Lesbourne Road
- Find an event in your area
Great Development run workshops twice a month starting in September. One morning and one evening at two locations in central Reigate, Surrey.
Our workshops are focused on developing and maintaining close relationships with our children. By helping our children understand and manage their feelings, they are better able to express themselves and get their needs met in more appropriate ways. Through more honest and clear communication we can engage their cooperation and pass on life skills that will enable them to be confident youngsters and adults.
The aim is to:
- Help your child become confident and independent. - Improve communication and listening skills.
- Make cooperation within the family easier and less stressful.
- Empower your child to make the right choices i.e Internet safety, sex, alcohol and drugs.
- Work as a team with your partner, how to parent together.
For more information please visit:
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
Returning to work after a...
This week, we look deeper into the different types of...
Feeling unaccomplished? We've got 5 ways to inject...