Master your money mindset - one day workshop
Date & Time:29th October 2016, 9.15am - 5.30pm
The Ocean View Hotel
83 Grove Road
- Find an event in your area
Are you ready to master the energy of money - abundance and prosperity through the power of your subconscious mind?
This workshop offers you:
- A day of exploration and transformation, providing you with tools to understand your true relationship with money and abundance.
- You will learn to make conscious decisions about what you really want, enabling you to create a prosperous, healthy and happy life.
- You will discover the creative power of affirmative thinking and the essential components of effective affirmations.
- You will discover the root cause of your money and abundance challenges.
- You will understand how your subconscious mind works.
- You will release old limiting beliefs.
- You will design your new abundant life with affirmations.
- You will use visualisation and the law of attraction to create what you truly want.
You will receive:
- Money and consciousness handouts.
- Break-time refreshments.
- Access to exclusive offers for future workshops.
- 10% off books and CD's from our resource table.
It will be of benefit to you if you:
- Are ready to explore the subconscious mind and what is holding you from creating a life you deserve.
- Would like to create beliefs and powerful affirmations that support you in transforming your relationship with money and abundance.
- Want to enjoy making connections and value spending time with like-minded people.
- Are committed to your personal growth and enjoy the process of self-discovery.
£99.00 per person.
Payment plans available to spread the cost! Please email me for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot wait to welcome you to this amazing workshop. Say goodbye to your money fears and stresses!
"Change your thinking - change your life" - Louise Hay.
Free Parking at the Ocean View and Cottonwood Boutique Hotels.
Please bring a notebook and pen!
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
(hint: it’s about more than just the...
The job interview - it’s the intimidating part of any job...
We explore the topic of career breaks and returning to work with Executive coach Kenza...