Live a life you love masterclasses
Cost:£10 per masterclass; £35 for all four masterclasses
67A Holly Road
- Find an event in your area
In need of a boost, or a bit of inspiration?
Or simply interested in life, how to live it to the full, and be the best person you can be?
Then look no further – and come along to one of our Live a life you love masterclasses.
Experience and participate in this engaging mix of inspiring presentations, discussions and experience share, as well as mini life coaching sessions on important life topics, and:
- Discover life views, approaches, wisdom and practical insight from psychology, life coaching, neuroscience and mindfulness.
- Open up to new and different perspectives.
- Share your own experience and hear that of others.
- Create greater clarity in your life.
- Progress your own thinking and your own life.
- Practice a more positive attitude to life.
- Build your motivation, confidence and ability to take positive action in your life.
- Be inspired, reflect and have fun.
Become a master at living a life you love
The masterclasses are 90mins long each, and run once a month on a Friday evening at Heart Twickenham, at 19:30-21:00h, starting from January 2015.
The topics planned so fare:
- 23 January 2015: How not to be a goals victim.
- 27 February 2015: Stuck? Restore your flow.
- 27 March 2015: Back to balance.
- 24 April 2015: Make change happen in your life.
- 5 June 2015: Grow your confidence.
- 20 July 2015: Choose positive.
Come to one of them, some of them, or all of them: Your investment is £10 per class, or £35 for a ticket of four masterclasses.
Find out more here:
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book your place here:
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
About the host
Monica Castenetto is a Life Coach, Workshop Leader, Speaker and Writer on all matters to do with Living a Life You love.
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
(hint: it’s about more than just the...
The job interview - it’s the intimidating part of any job...
We explore the topic of career breaks and returning to work with Executive coach Kenza...