Introduction to Business Coaching
Cost:£95 per person
Location:Colwall Park Hotel
- Find an event in your area
This introductory workshop is designed to equip you with the most accessible tools and techniques. The workshop is highly experiential - ensuring the learning is highly effective and tailored to individual approaches.
An introduction to coaching
- What is coaching?
- How does coaching differ from other ways of developing/supporting others?
The GROW model
- Setting goals.
- Establishing the reality.
- Exploring options.
- Finding a way forward.
- Coach as ‘mirror’.
- Helping the client better understand themselves.
- Powerful questions.
- Understanding question types and knowing when to use them.
- Getting out of your own way!
- Listening at different levels.
- Finding amazing things in what your client has said.
Conduct and Ethics
- Coaching approaches.
- Ethical practice.
About the host
Miles Huckle is an experienced Business, Executive and Personal Coach.
Currently working with several large UK-based organisations, Miles has a highly facilitative training style and has a reputation for extracting learning from situations!
Miles is a member of the International Coach Federation and works according to their code of ethics.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
There’s no need to fall into a financial hole over the festive...
You may have heard of the importance of 'better business...
Our tips for breaking out of habit and finding comfort in...