Introduction to Business Coaching
Cost:£95 per person
Location:Colwall Park Hotel
- Find an event in your area
This introductory workshop is designed to equip you with the most accessible tools and techniques. The workshop is highly experiential - ensuring the learning is highly effective and tailored to individual approaches.
An introduction to coaching
- What is coaching?
- How does coaching differ from other ways of developing/supporting others?
The GROW model
- Setting goals.
- Establishing the reality.
- Exploring options.
- Finding a way forward.
- Coach as ‘mirror’.
- Helping the client better understand themselves.
- Powerful questions.
- Understanding question types and knowing when to use them.
- Getting out of your own way!
- Listening at different levels.
- Finding amazing things in what your client has said.
Conduct and Ethics
- Coaching approaches.
- Ethical practice.
About the host
Miles Huckle is an experienced Business, Executive and Personal Coach.
Currently working with several large UK-based organisations, Miles has a highly facilitative training style and has a reputation for extracting learning from situations!
Miles is a member of the International Coach Federation and works according to their code of ethics.
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
In the second part of our Student Series, we’re...
Anxiety is never easy to overcome, but you can get the...
It's easy to ignore the basic, everyday aspects of our...