How to move from stress to resilience - a 6 week teleclass programme
Date & Time:22nd May - 21st July 2017, 12pm - 1.15pm
- Find an event in your area
The aim of this course is to learn how to manage stress levels and increase resilience by taking a whole person approach to wellness. During the eight weeks you will explore the 12 dimensions of wellness included in the powerful wellness inventory system, the impact they have on stress/resilience levels and practice a range of strategies/tools which can be used to create positive change in your life.
- Explore how to use the 12 dimensions of wellness to manage stress/build resilience.
- Identify your key priorities, strengths and motivators in life.
- Create a trackable forward plan.
- Begin your journey from stress to resilience.
- Enjoy accountability, support and a course buddy.
- Access tools, techniques and resources to manage stress/increase resilience.
- Learn how to create sustainable life changes.
- Six one hour weekly group teleclass sessions.
- Two 30 minute one-to-one coaching sessions.
- A wellness assessment.
- Wellness inventory licence for one year.
- Course workbook.
About the host
Sheena King (ACC) is a certified wellness inventory coach, facilitator and trainer. She partners with clients facing wellness related challenges to create sustainable health and vitality through positive lifestyle choices. Sheena runs courses in stress management, assertiveness and self-care. She holds a diploma in stress management.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life, and as I'm a solution-focused person I decided to do...
I had come to a cross-roads in my life and had to decide between leaving a well paid job and setting up...